Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • revolutionomega
    FFR Veteran
    • Mar 2006
    • 2240

    #106
    Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

    many people on here have "interesting" or "cute" baby pics. we should have a before, after and photoshop pic!
    "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
    - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

    Comment

    • stretchypanda
      shock me shock me
      • Sep 2004
      • 4123

      #107
      Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

      Well, since I'm a grown up and would have to get my mom to mail me any actual under-10 pictures, I'll give you something just as exciting as baby stretchy (who is ****ing cute):

      stretchy and Guido, age 15:


      stretchy and Guido, age 22:


      Guido's mom gave me his 3rd grade school photo. Once I finish painting/unpacking my room I'll floor you with his cuteness.

      Comment

      • jewpinthethird
        (The Fat's Sabobah)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2002
        • 11711

        #108
        Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

        Windscarredfaith, the composition in all your baby photos is really good. You were really photogenic and whoever took the pictures seemed to know what they were doing. I am jealous. My family are artistic dunces.

        And I think the hierarchy of cuteness goes: kittens, baby rabbits, puppies, Asian children, baby koala bears, me, the rest.
        Last edited by jewpinthethird; 06-7-2007, 01:23 PM.

        Comment

        • obie32one
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 906

          #109
          Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

          Sorry, but I can't grace you all with my baby pictures because they are currently burried in a box that is older than me.

          Comment

          • Mookyvet
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 10

            #110
            Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]









            >.>;;

            Comment

            • Windscarredfaith
              (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
              • Mar 2005
              • 2612

              #111
              Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              Windscarredfaith, the composition in all your baby photos is really good. You were really photogenic and whoever took the pictures seemed to know what they were doing. I am jealous. My family are artistic dunces.
              Thanks. My grandfather spent a lot of his time with me and we have photo albums among photo albums of me doing random crap around the house up till when I was like 7.

              And thanks everyone. xD Too bad I look like crap now. T-T

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #112
                Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

                Shut up Kat, you're sexy.

                =O
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                • Fantasticone
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 6003

                  #113
                  Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

                  Originally posted by revolutionomega
                  Are you really gonna go through all of that for a forum thread?!
                  That, my friends, is true dedication... or lack of a life.
                  Or your ignorance to the pieces of crap in my closet.

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #114
                    Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

                    alert alert alert loli pix of stretchy

                    EVEN BIGGER ALERT ALERT ALERT LOLI PIX OF GUIDO GET EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #115
                      Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

                      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                      LOLI PIX OF GUIDO GET EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT
                      Hurry up and get to it Panda.

                      Comment

                      • msbrunnettemickey
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 1780

                        #116
                        Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

                        Wind ^__^

                        Ps: John Travolta everyone



                        See I was a blonde


                        Taking my first **** in the toilet


                        בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                        מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                        יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                        אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                        ודואג ודואג נורא

                        Comment

                        • Windscarredfaith
                          (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2612

                          #117
                          Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

                          Blue Eyes ^__^

                          Comment

                          • HammyMcSquirrel
                            Everlong
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 3833

                            #118
                            Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

                            Ha, maybe I can find some of my pictures somewhere around here. I doubt it. XD

                            Btw, Synthlight or Jason should post some pictures. =D

                            Comment

                            • FRANKKK
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 1802

                              #119
                              Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

                              Originally posted by HammyMcSquirrel
                              Btw, Synthlight or Jason should post some pictures. =D
                              I'd like to see them.



                              Full combo's: 230
                              AAA's: 75
                              Latest AAA: Lesson.
                              Best AAA: Firestorm.
                              GameWhore Clan
                              "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

                              Comment

                              • HammyMcSquirrel
                                Everlong
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 3833

                                #120
                                Re: Now and Then [Baby Pictures]

                                Hey Drugstore, which seagull are you?

                                Comment

                                Working...