I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Engler
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 2340

    #16
    Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

    Yes.

    Comment

    • taylorlee
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #17
      Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

      I've never seen anyone sun burned really bad.
      Pictures please.

      Comment

      • Blue_eyed_jessica
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 103

        #18
        Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

        haha well the flash on my camera is being stupid so it doesnt look as dark as it really is...hold on and I'll get it uploaded.................hopefully
        Last edited by Blue_eyed_jessica; 05-28-2007, 05:21 PM. Reason: ...
        I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

        Comment

        • purplepopcorn
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 602

          #19
          Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

          www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com
          www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com
          hey guys do you know what site is really cool www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com
          www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com
          www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com www.gaiaonline.com

          Comment

          • Blue_eyed_jessica
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 103

            #20
            Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

            ok I think this should work...I havent figured out how to upload straight onto the forums yet so this is just gonna have to work...



            this is a sort of before and after pic on my leg. Where I wasnt burnt and where I was burnt. But remember its actually worse than that, my camera just isnt working well so it makes it look like its not so bad...
            Last edited by Blue_eyed_jessica; 05-28-2007, 05:25 PM. Reason: ...
            I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

            Comment

            • falcondude
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 734

              #21
              Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

              Wow. That's one heck of a sunburn.


              Originally posted by derblub
              this pic is photo-chopped 100%

              Comment

              • Blue_eyed_jessica
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 103

                #22
                Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

                you cant even imagine how much it hurts
                I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

                Comment

                • Linkisdoomed
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 594

                  #23
                  Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

                  Mine was worse. No sunblock while rowing a canoe all day. 2nd degree burns suck.

                  R^3 Skin God
                  R^3 Engine Skin Curator

                  Comment

                  • Engler
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2340

                    #24
                    Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

                    Ooh...that looks like it hurts.

                    Comment

                    • Black Yoshi
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1322

                      #25
                      Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

                      Oooouchhh... U should go to hospital lawl...
                      Originally posted by Kairon
                      Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                      HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                      :O

                      Comment

                      • EricChiptune
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 23

                        #26
                        Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

                        Say hello to skin cancer

                        Comment

                        • Blue_eyed_jessica
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 103

                          #27
                          Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

                          yeah I've been told that I need to be careful because I can get skin cancer but I live in Arizona, its hard not to get sunburned over the summer...

                          Apparently once you get a sunburn that blisters, you have a 50% higher chance of getting skin cancer than other people. That sucks...
                          I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

                          Comment

                          • EricChiptune
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 23

                            #28
                            Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

                            As long as you're not out frying in the sun all the time you don't have to worry about that, they over hype all these things about everything.

                            OMG DONT DO THAT YOU'LL GET CANCER!

                            DONT EAT THAT IT WILL GIVE YOU CANCER!


                            ... no.
                            It will slightly increase the small risk that is already there.

                            It's like when you say to a kid, don't do that or the boogey man will get you.
                            Scare tactics.

                            Then again im no cancer expert, so don't quote me on it.

                            Comment

                            • Blue_eyed_jessica
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 103

                              #29
                              Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

                              oh no we were learning about it in biology 101. People in Arizona have a very high chance of getting skin cancer because we are exposed to a lot of sun and desert scenery. But blistering sunburns arent a good thing...
                              I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

                              Comment

                              • Danceman231
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 235

                                #30
                                Re: I think I'm pretty much mentally retarded

                                owowowowowowow....>_<...glad i'm not you! =D
                                Use pl0x.

                                Comment

                                Working...