People who bought me subscriptions/tokens: DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months) ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months) 4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months) Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2) dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
My sister has a hampster named Hammy, and that's it for now.
Within the next week or so, my best friend is giving me her rabbit, Crackers, because her father didn't think she was taking good enough care of her (or something like that >_>)
♪~
Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
I like delicious things
I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
There's lots of happiness in my pocket
So let's play forever~
well back in cali:
4 siamese cats, parents and 2 of their boys
2 chinchillas
i had a turtle...but someone let it die
and i had a toad a couple weeks ago, then i let it go =P
AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p 2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament
Comment