Is there anything you really want to do/buy but probably never will?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MooMoo_Cowfreak
    Abraxas Hydroplane
    • May 2006
    • 1746

    #16
    Re: Is there anything you really want to do/buy but probably never will?

    Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
    <3

    Except I think I'd prefer Red Octane Afterburners.
    Wait what?

    You want a pad that'll break within 6 months and isn't as sensitive?

    I think not.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

    post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

    Comment

    • Nyokou
      ( ̄ー ̄)
      • Apr 2005
      • 4247

      #17
      Re: Is there anything you really want to do/buy but probably never will?

      I want Tosh.
      Snapchat: icequeenilse

      Comment

      • silentwind2
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2005
        • 150

        #18
        Re: Is there anything you really want to do/buy but probably never will?

        i want nyoku to have a smaller avatar

        or to win the lottery, become a beast at tennis and be inducted into the tennis hall of fame
        Originally posted by Tasselfoot

        but, sure. blame me. i'm like canada.


        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #19
          Re: Is there anything you really want to do/buy but probably never will?

          Run sub 16 minute in the 5k run.

          Comment

          • inflames07
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 470

            #20
            Re: Is there anything you really want to do/buy but probably never will?

            I want to go base jumping.



            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            Sex kills time and it's free.

            Instead of taking her out to a movie and buying her popcorn, bend her over the arm of a couch. It's very economical. Just make sure you are using the proper protection, because then it can become VERY, VERY GOD DAMN UNECONOMICAL if she pops a baby 9 months down the road.

            Comment

            • MarukuAntoni
              mmmMMMmmm
              • Apr 2007
              • 521

              #21
              Re: Is there anything you really want to do/buy but probably never will?

              i want to buy all the animes out there but probably never will.
              IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

              Comment

              Working...