share your cute family stories or embarassing moments here and get feedback

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blue_eyed_jessica
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 103

    #16
    Re: share your cute family stories or embarassing moments here and get feedback

    Yeah I hate it when people do that. Some people are just plain rude and theres so many of them that I've already me and I've only been here a week...

    ok anymore funny stories, I've got lots but I want to hear other stories first
    I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

    Comment

    • smartdude1212
      2 is poo
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 6687

      #17
      Re: share your cute family stories or embarassing moments here and get feedback

      The time I was 5 or so and climbed to the top of the swing and jumped off thinking I was Superman.
      Landed on my arm.
      Cast for like 2 weeks.

      Comment

      • JTOTHEACKIE2
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 94

        #18
        Re: share your cute family stories or embarassing moments here and get feedback

        rofl...okay...i went to disney world last summer...well one day we decided to go to one of the water parks that disney owns cause they were discounted or something....so when we first got there we went on these awesome water slides where you had to sit in a raft...well the first few times i went down with my dad and my little sister.....then my sister said she wanted to go just with me...i was like okay whatever....we get up there and my dad is right behind us so me and my sister sit down and go. Well as we go up the first hill my sister slides back and pushes me off the raft...i fly off backwards and hit the tube...ouchy....next thing i know the water isn't coming anymore....well they had to shut down the whole ride just to get my sister and me off cause i fell out of the raft....once we got off my sister and i got to go up the elevator and cut infront of everyone whoi had been waiting for like 20 mins....lol afterward my brother came down and said they got stuck in the line for 45 mins!! ROFL!!!
        damn she posted again!

        Comment

        • g4z33b0
          Banned
          • Mar 2006
          • 2618

          #19
          Re: share your cute family stories or embarassing moments here and get feedback

          I'm not trying to be rude, I just took the story the wrong way. Seemed like you were making too light of the situation, but he's your brother so if you want to find amusement in a handicapped child doing things then that is your decision.

          Pardon me for voicing my opinions wlf, I guess that makes me "voluntarily handicapped".

          Comment

          • Windscarredfaith
            (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
            • Mar 2005
            • 2612

            #20
            Re: share your cute family stories or embarassing moments here and get feedback

            Originally posted by Nyokou
            I luv hawt girls with funky spelling 2

            Lol. xD My brothers actually do that to me all the time. When I'm not on my laptop, they'll come into my room and start instant messaging some people random stupid things. >__>
            Hah. My MOM does that to me. She IMs my boyfriend if I leave the computer for a few minutes and starts talking to him. -____- That's why I never leave the computer unattended when she's home. Lol.

            Comment

            • Blue_eyed_jessica
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 103

              #21
              Re: share your cute family stories or embarassing moments here and get feedback

              thats funny! I personally havent been to disneyland b4 so I dont know what its like but that sounds funny lol
              I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

              Comment

              Working...