Starting a new fan club--the *** List!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #16
    Originally posted by Freak83
    Originally posted by nestlekwik
    A *** is a bundle of sticks used in fireplaces. This type of lists confuses me....
    Just what I was thinking chocolate milk kid.
    Oh, well I was going to just quote that, but I cant now because I dont want to be on no homosexual list. Not because I have anything against homosexuals (in fact, I wish I was one, that would make things so much easier), btu because I do not wish to confuse all my lady fans.</sarcasm>

    Comment

    • Arch0wl
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 6344

      #17
      Originally posted by VxDx
      This is quite possibly the least true/most ignorant thing ever posted.
      Of course that's just a possibility, because "VxDx owns Arch" is the least true/most ignorant thing ever posted.

      I am infallible, I am better than you, I am superior.

      Comment

      • Laharl
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 1821

        #18
        Why is there a thread about joining a group of british cigarettes again?
        SIG PICTURES:

        POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

        Comment

        • Feuergeist
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 869

          #19
          Yes, such a list confuses me.









































          Wer noch nie einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat sich noch nie an etwas Neuem versucht.
          Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

          Comment

          • tnyhwk900
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4106

            #20
            I WAHNT TEW BE ON TEH LSIT!@@#2432142

            Comment

            • VxDx
              FFR Player
              • May 2003
              • 1871

              #21
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              Originally posted by VxDx
              This is quite possibly the least true/most ignorant thing ever posted.
              Of course that's just a possibility, because "VxDx owns Arch" is the least true/most ignorant thing ever posted.

              I am infallible, I am better than you, I am superior.
              Or, if you want to tell the truth, you're just a fat nerd with a superiority complex and I pwn you. You = better than no one.

              Edit: "I am infallible" I find that really funny considering you couldn't finish the classic 8 steps, or even make them entirely on-beat.

              Comment

              • tnyhwk900
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4106

                #22
                VxDx needs to go jump off a cliff into a sea with jagged rocks. When he dies, alligators need to tear his body in half, drag it out to sea, and have it be fed on by other life. Then he'll be dragged to land, people will find him (but no one will be sad) and put him in a meat grinder. His meat will then be fed to the homeless, but they would rather starve and die then eat his meat. Do you get the point of this story yet, VxDx? No one likes you, everyone hates you, and no one will be sad when you die. Game over. Get out of here, and dont come back.

                Comment

                • VxDx
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2003
                  • 1871

                  #23
                  Ok, since you told me to leave, I will, because I respect the opinion of someone who's name is tnyhwk900 and who I have never directly said anything too, but still seems to have something against me because everyone else does and you can't make judgements for yourself because you are a massive tool (see, again, your name).

                  Comment

                  • makaveli121212
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2003
                    • 3823

                    #24
                    please tnyhwk900 i own you cause youre in my pocket
                    Originally posted by VxDx
                    Stick it in her butt and pee.

                    Comment

                    • heyhey11
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 403

                      #25
                      Originally posted by makaveli121212
                      please tnyhwk900 i own you cause youre in my pocket
                      Yeah tony you cant really say anything if you can fit in my pocket because your vocal chords would be so small that it would almost be impossible to hear you. Also how are you typing if you are that small?
                      Originally posted by 87x
                      if some dude was hiding in the bushes trying to get a picture of me.. and i found him.. thats an invasion of privacy.. ima whoop his ass.. then sue him.. then have sex with his wife just out of spite

                      Comment

                      • dontcareaboutmyid
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2003
                        • 2103

                        #26
                        i would like to point out the fact that you have never made stpefiles VxDx. or if you have i havn't seen them.

                        Hence, until you've made something of higher quality than Owl your word is just hot air floating in the room.
                        Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

                        Comment

                        • VxDx
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2003
                          • 1871

                          #27
                          So, by your logic, you can't have any opinion on almost anything. For instance, I can't say anything about politics since I do not play a part in them. I can't say anything about a video game being bad because I have never made one, and the same goes for movies. The fact that I haven't taken the time to get good at making stepifles doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion on them. You don't have to make something to have an opinion on the end product, so I suggest you think before you post.

                          Furthermore, I don't care about the stepfile, I'm just saying that he isn't infallible.

                          Comment

                          Working...