It's still gay as hell to quote people just to postwhore

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SlankyDaManky
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 305

    #16
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    Oh-ho! Slank, you win the award for originality! NO ONE has done that before... NO ONE. That's so original... It makes me... feel stupid. Not like I discussed doing the EXACT SAME GODDAMMED THING in an earlier post.

    Piss off.

    Mal
    I concur.

    Comment

    • Arch0wl
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 6344

      #17
      Concurring is better than agreeing

      because then little 12 year olds don't know what the hell you mean, and they think you're disagreeing with them or something.

      Comment

      • Privateer
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 2962

        #18
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        Concurring is better than agreeing

        because then little 12 year olds don't know what the hell you mean, and they think you're disagreeing with them or something.
        Ultimately beginning a nice little flame war.

        Comment

        • makaveli121212
          FFR Player
          • May 2003
          • 3823

          #19
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          Concurring is better than agreeing

          because then little 12 year olds don't know what the hell you mean, and they think you're disagreeing with them or something.
          I conquer
          Originally posted by VxDx
          Stick it in her butt and pee.

          Comment

          • Varia
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2003
            • 1713

            #20
            Can I just be on the *** list anyways?
            GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

            ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


            I THINK SO

            Comment

            • Privateer
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 2962

              #21
              The last two posts have inspired me to aspire for the *** list.

              Comment

              • Varia
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2003
                • 1713

                #22
                We're starting a club. The *** list is the place to be. You are cool, right? Hop on the bandwagon/*** train. Be hated by Arch0wl.
                GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                I THINK SO

                Comment

                • JustJono
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 283

                  #23
                  Hey! Don't make fun of 12 year olds. I'm 12! No! I'm 13! Make fun of 12 year olds.
                  Jonathan Cruz

                  http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Jono.asp

                  Comment

                  • MalReynolds
                    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 6571

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    Concurring is better than agreeing

                    because then little 12 year olds don't know what the hell you mean, and they think you're disagreeing with them or something.

                    WHAT HE DISAGREES WITH ME CAUSE HE CONCURS? OH SHIT! I R SO DUMBTID...

                    Mal
                    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                    My new novel:

                    Maledictions: The Offering.

                    Now in Paperback!

                    Comment

                    • Privateer
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 2962

                      #25
                      Join the *** list.

                      Comment

                      • jewpinthethird
                        (The Fat's Sabobah)
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2002
                        • 11711

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Varia
                        We're starting a club. The *** list is the place to be. You are cool, right? Hop on the bandwagon/*** train. Be hated by Arch0wl.
                        Actually, it should be "Man Train".

                        Comment

                        Working...