West Virginia schools begin to add DDR to curriculum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Squeek
    let it snow~
    • Jan 2004
    • 14444

    #16
    Re: West Virginia schools begin to add DDR to curriculum

    Originally posted by Wlfwnd91
    Well.. it is a good thing that some people are using video games to try and help as opposed to blaming them for all of life's problems. Yes, I got the idea from a comment left on the blog posted. I don't know if it will really work, since P.E. is only 50 minutes out of the day, and exercise is great, but when they go home how do we know these chubby little plumpers won't be opening up a gallon of ice cream and chowing down like every day before and probably every day then on?
    Exercise will help burn off the calories consumed from that ice cream, thus, no weight gain.

    I used to eat a lot every day and not gain any weight because I had to walk at least a mile a day to get to and from class. Now that I eat less, I lose weight.

    I don't even have P.E. And, if I still played Wii Sports like I did when I first got it, I bet I'd be losing weight even faster (which scares me because I've gone from the upper end of "average weight" to the lower end in only two months).

    Comment

    Working...