Originally posted by Takisho
This Playstation "DDR" stuff you people seem to pl
Collapse
X
-
-
if you make a fool of yourself, then flip off the people that were watching u, and keep on playing

Comment
-
lol, you actually pay attention to those smug jerks...well actually i do too, but it only lasts a couple of seconds until I yell "eat lead biatch!" and pump them full of bullets, I smile as the smoke pours out of the barrel of my uzi
thats what this guy would do
|
|
vComment
-
Kiriyama, psychotic dude from battle Royale that had an Uzi...but yeah wolfwood would just kick the crap out of them, not shoot themComment
-
with all the money i've sepnt at ye olde arcade, i could have bought a cobalt flux. So now im saving for the cobalt
games for playstation/2
DDR
DDR Konamix (ps)
DDR Max/2 (ps2)
They have it out for x box too, but its only one game, but you'll be able to download new songs via Live for a fee. I'm thinking they're only gonna do one game, then go massive downloads.
max is the way to go mainly because the song selection is better to me anyway.
I can't wait for extreme, they need it out in the us now or konami CEO heads will roll.Comment

Comment