Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #46
    Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Only Anime that has been played to death by idiots suck (FMA, Naruto, Dragonball Z, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya). Everything else is ok.

    Now it's fixed.

    Comment

    • -Tibs-
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 5235

      #47
      Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Some anime sucks, some dosen't. On top of this, all anime that has been played to death by fanboys sucks.
      Your move.

      Metal covers of vidya game songs

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #48
        Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

        Originally posted by darkshark
        It really quite depends on your preference for an anime. While an anime you think might be stupid may be good to someone else. However, all anime played out by fanboys sucks. That is agreed.
        Your move.

        Comment

        • -Tibs-
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 5235

          #49
          Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          lol opinions.
          Checkmate.

          Metal covers of vidya game songs

          Comment

          • SethSquall
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 5477

            #50
            Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

            Wait I won.

            Awesome.

            I'd like to thank Moogy.
            Originally posted by Tibs
            I love you, you Welsh ****

            Comment

            • g4z33b0
              Banned
              • Mar 2006
              • 2618

              #51
              Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?



              Win.

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #52
                Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                mine is win

                and probably the only one actually self-created in the thread
                Well, I didn't draw mine, but I did make my avatar. xD
                Took like 1 minute too. :3

                But uhm.

                Lucky Star OP ftw.
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                • Pizza_Pi
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 78

                  #53
                  Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

                  Wow. Lots of new people coming in. Perhaps I'll do another one with the people who came in!

                  ...And so I will!

                  There are plenty of entrants already, so i'll start judging now.

                  Phew! Alot of close ones! It'll be hard...

                  The three finalists are:

                  -magister_negi_magi
                  -flooger
                  -all_that_chaz


                  It was really,really,reallyhard... but the winner for round 2 is:

                  magister_negi_magi!!!!
                  Last edited by Pizza_Pi; 04-19-2007, 09:48 PM.
                  Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

                  Originally Posted by Nothing
                  .................

                  Comment

                  • sujishishou
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 183

                    #54
                    Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

                    lol i drew mine

                    Comment

                    • Pizza_Pi
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 78

                      #55
                      Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

                      Originally posted by sujishishou
                      lol i drew mine
                      Nice drawing!

                      Edit:

                      Currently the best one in here is master_negi_magi

                      Edit:

                      Someone said I picked both from Lucky Star anime. For your information, I have no idea what Lucky Star anime is. Never heard of it.
                      Last edited by Pizza_Pi; 04-22-2007, 08:42 AM.
                      Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

                      Originally Posted by Nothing
                      .................

                      Comment

                      • FFRman247
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 32

                        #56
                        Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

                        Lol,I tink itmorr's are the best.

                        Comment

                        • ffrrocksya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 285

                          #57
                          Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

                          yeah itmorr's is funny ^^

                          FC's:52
                          AAA's:11
                          Tokens:18
                          Skill Tokens:3

                          I play with one hand
                          (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                          Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                          Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                          Comment

                          • Nyokou
                            ( ̄ー ̄)
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 4247

                            #58
                            Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

                            You keep picking the ones with Lucky Star anime.
                            Snapchat: icequeenilse

                            Comment

                            • Shadowkeyomi
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 7

                              #59
                              Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

                              Does it really matter who has the best Avvie? I mean come on...
                              Last edited by Shadowkeyomi; 04-22-2007, 09:45 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

                              Comment

                              • magister_negi_magi
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 491

                                #60
                                Re: Avatar - Anyone have the best anime piccy?

                                What? I won? It's probably because my avatar is powered by SAUSAGE.
                                Last edited by magister_negi_magi; 04-22-2007, 08:29 AM. Reason: how do i enlarged font?

                                Comment

                                Working...