Who won? You don't need to understand, just who won?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anticrombie0909
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2003
    • 4683

    #31
    I think its funny that makaveli doesn't know what's going on, when it's painfully obvious to the rest of us.

    Comment

    • RobbyZero
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 4613

      #32
      Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
      I think its funny that makaveli doesn't know what's going on, when it's painfully obvious to the rest of us.
      heh ya so true

      Comment

      • scorpio1690
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 4817

        #33
        I think it's funny that Kieran's going to die for being a fucking backstabber son of a bitch....

        Comment

        • VxDx
          FFR Player
          • May 2003
          • 1871

          #34
          Originally posted by RobbyZero
          Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
          I think its funny that makaveli doesn't know what's going on, when it's painfully obvious to the rest of us.
          heh ya so true
          actually it's not true at all since, again, you fail at making any sense.

          Comment

          Working...