Something called "Battle Cry" or something of that nature.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • purebloodtexan
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 2845

    #16
    Re: Something called "Battle Cry" or something of that nature.

    Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
    Way to go, contradict yourself in two consecutive sentences. Does the world today, especially the internet, not promote an anti-Christian environment? If you disagree with Christians, go for it. I'm not going to shove Christ down your throat.

    "I hate Christians with a burning passion"

    "The media hasn't affected me"

    "I hate Christians with a burning passion"

    Hm.
    I said I hate Christ-a-holics, not the Christian population in general. I understand that many are faithful to Christ; however, those that are like "You didn't do this. You didn't do that. You're going to hell" get on my nerves.


    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #17
      Re: Something called "Battle Cry" or something of that nature.

      Originally posted by purebloodtexan
      I said I hate Christ-a-holics, not the Christian population in general. I understand that many are faithful to Christ; however, those that are like "You didn't do this. You didn't do that. You're going to hell" get on my nerves.
      That would be a hypocrite, not a "Christ-a-holic." Your term implies somebody who is filled with the love of Christ.
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • purebloodtexan
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 2845

        #18
        Re: Something called "Battle Cry" or something of that nature.

        Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
        That would be a hypocrite, not a "Christ-a-holic." Your term implies somebody who is filled with the love of Christ.
        My apologies for not being clear.


        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #19
          Re: Something called "Battle Cry" or something of that nature.

          Actually, tenets is spelled correctly. "Tenents" isn't even a word.

          Originally posted by purebloodtexan
          They're going after huge parts of the media, which, I say again that the younger ones have a choice to watch a program or not.
          So what if they have a choice? I've already mentioned that even if they do have the choice to watch, they don't necessarily understand the consequences of doing so.

          But disregard that for a moment. Yeah, they can choose to watch it or not, so what's wrong with Battle Cry's attempt to get them to stop? Battle Cry isn't removing that choice by any means. Anyone who's exposed to BC's prosthletysing still has a choice.

          What's the big deal?

          They will, in no way, shape, or form, even if they succeed, "destroy the media", and especially not the economy.

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • purebloodtexan
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 2845

            #20
            Re: Something called "Battle Cry" or something of that nature.

            Originally posted by GuidoHunter
            Actually, tenets is spelled correctly. "Tenents" isn't even a word.



            So what if they have a choice? I've already mentioned that even if they do have the choice to watch, they don't necessarily understand the consequences of doing so.

            But disregard that for a moment. Yeah, they can choose to watch it or not, so what's wrong with Battle Cry's attempt to get them to stop? Battle Cry isn't removing that choice by any means. Anyone who's exposed to BC's prosthletysing still has a choice.

            What's the big deal?

            --Guido

            http://andy.mikee385.com
            I just realized that I spelled "Tenants" wrong, and forgot the meaning of that word. Forgive me.

            I'm saying that some things that they're trying to clean up still entertain many of us without having a bad influence. Many are getting many viewers, giving many people jobs - particularly those that enjoy them, such as the Jackass crew - and many enjoy watching this.

            Also, I basically just thought of something. When a GTA game is released, there are reviews, warnings against immoral behavior, etc. When the game gets negative attention, then a good amount of people - particularly those that haven't even played the franchise - consider it a bad game. Sorry, but I'm still having a hard time understanding that people still do stupid stuff when they're not directly influenced to, in addition to warnings. I mean, for the love of all things holy, it even shows you getting chased and possibly shot down by the cops when you make a bad move in GTA.

            I think there ought to be a poll or chart showing who hasn't had any definite bad influence from a game/program and who has, or who has had the thought of illogical behavior. That might help me see both sides of the battlefield, because there's never any MAJOR news on media like this until something bad happens.


            Comment

            • Lamoc
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 551

              #21
              Re: Something called "Battle Cry" or something of that nature.

              I went to something like this a while back. It was like a religeous camp I went to with a friend.

              Comment

              Working...