I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kevins_bebe
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 135

    #16
    Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

    aw i hope you get better soon =[

    Comment

    • Magnum13
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 311

      #17
      Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

      Oh, sorry, I'll pray for you, it's really all I can do, just, get better, soon, k?
      There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

      Comment

      • ygugsa295
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 155

        #18
        Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

        On St. Patrick's Day, I stayed home instead of getting sloshed out of my gourd.

        But seriously, get well soon, that sucks =(

        Comment

        • dontcareaboutmyid
          FFR Player
          • May 2003
          • 2103

          #19
          Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

          in b4 betr post about it on FFR
          Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

          Comment

          • FRANKKK
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 1802

            #20
            Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

            im sorry to hear that =/
            i hope your ok soon though



            Full combo's: 230
            AAA's: 75
            Latest AAA: Lesson.
            Best AAA: Firestorm.
            GameWhore Clan
            "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #21
              Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

              Originally posted by dontcareaboutmyid
              in b4 betr post about it on FFR
              goddamnit
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #22
                Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

                Wait, isn't the luck of the Irish a bad thing? Like, isn't that an ironic statement meaning you've just run into some really horrible luck?

                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #23
                  Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

                  Ouch! Sorry to hear about that. After that incident, I don't think you'll want to eat Lucky Charms anymore.

                  Comment

                  • CypherToorima
                    Boss of all bosses
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 2452

                    #24
                    Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

                    Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                    Wait, isn't the luck of the Irish a bad thing? Like, isn't that an ironic statement meaning you've just run into some really horrible luck?
                    Exactly. What could have gone wrong did go wrong as in he got in a car crash.
                    I'm a figantic gaggot

                    Comment

                    • MagicCarpetRide
                      Skware One
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1125

                      #25
                      Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

                      Originally posted by I like it
                      And another strange thing about it is that I believe the luck of the irish.I was even wearing green
                      Oh Right, You're lucky because you only crashed your car......

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #26
                        Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

                        No no no...the luck of the Irish is actually bad luck. Didn't you read fish's comment?
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • derblub
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 124

                          #27
                          Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

                          so St. Pats is your 2nd Birthday dude....

                          grats! - happy birthday!


                          dont drink and drive

                          Comment

                          • OrganisM
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 2644

                            #28
                            Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

                            Ouch. Pwn't.

                            That sucks
                            .

                            Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                            "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                            because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                            spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                            changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                            Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                            Originally Posted by
                            MrRubix[link]:
                            "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                            Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                            "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                            Comment

                            • shade11
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 373

                              #29
                              Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

                              Very peculiar.

                              Comment

                              • I like it
                                Housekeeper
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 2123

                                #30
                                Re: I Was In A Car Crash on St Patricks Day

                                yay my nose isnt broken anymore and how am i supposed to drink and drive when im only 12

                                Comment

                                Working...