I could type better than you by buying a prostitute to smash my wang onto the keyboard.
I WONDER HOW LONG ITLL TAKE for me to get banned
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
3rr0r, its not that we hate you. You really need to lighten up. Not everything everyone says is meant to be taken literally, and even if it was you're not supposed to say "Oh, a kid online called me gay, it must be true!" Its just that you're a tad annoying when you post random things like "I like pie." Alkraiser about summed it up, if you really like pie so much, go post in a friggin pastry forum.
Seriously. Don't go kill yourself because some mean old people online insulted you...just try not to be so annoying. All the time.Comment
-
when did i post i like pie or anything that shport all my post where at least a paragraph or 2???? i really confuzzed on how u say i post random things i never have even my falmes are long
even this peice of shit is so y do u say this?????you can ignore the truth or deny it out right but that doesn\'t change the fact that you\'re wrong!!

I like Flamethrowers period.Comment
-
-
In the last hour you have managed to criticize everyone who hates you even though they don't know you. You have been upset by the way they treat you and have yelled at them for that... yet..
1.) You called someone a fusker
2.) Proposed the threat of doing something illegal
3.) Hope we all die
4.) Called everyone pathetic
5.) Called everyone hopefless
6.) Told us to burn in hell
7.) Declared that god cannot love "suck freaks of nature that spit in the face of oine"
8.) Said we were born to be mean
9.) Claimed you are an asshoile
10.) Announced your hate for everyone
How can you say these things when you don't even know us? or me? or anyone here. You should treat people around you better than that. Those sounded like unfair statements to me.. Maybe I should attempt a horrible mispelled letter in caps saying the same thing since I have been unjustly judged by someone. Maybe I should use suicide as a threat because I am unwilling to deal with my own problems which... aren't really problems in the big scheme of things.
Would it piss you off if I didn't ban you but rather contacted your parents about getting you mental help and schooling? Maybe that is the right course of action here.
Cheers,
SynthlightComment


Comment