Old, creepy, and considerably accurate for me.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Specforces
    Yes
    • Jan 2004
    • 5028

    #16
    Re: Old, creepy, and considerably accurate for me.

    and I quote, "LOL Barnum Effect"

    =/
    Check Out My Music

    Comment

    • MalReynolds
      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
      • Sep 2003
      • 6571

      #17
      Re: Old, creepy, and considerably accurate for me.

      Mine was accurate, but well within deductive reasoning of any 19 year old male.

      That being said, it did describe me in an uncanny manner.
      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


      My new novel:

      Maledictions: The Offering.

      Now in Paperback!

      Comment

      • jamuko
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 1083

        #18
        Re: Old, creepy, and considerably accurate for me.

        Huh, I remember taking this test a long time ago and getting accurate results, but I tried again just now and it was totally off.

        :/ It's hard to pick the second time without thinking of how it compares with what you picked the first time. It's really easy for me to remember which I picked.
        ♪~
        Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
        I like delicious things
        I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
        So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
        There's lots of happiness in my pocket
        So let's play forever~

        Comment

        • Chrissi
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 3019

          #19
          Re: Old, creepy, and considerably accurate for me.

          Did anyone REALLY think that it's accurate?

          If it's accurate for you, it's just luck.
          C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

          Comment

          • jamuko
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 1083

            #20
            Re: Old, creepy, and considerably accurate for me.

            I just find it odd how my results changed drastically while I'm relatively certain my tastes in color have remained about the same.
            ♪~
            Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
            I like delicious things
            I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
            So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
            There's lots of happiness in my pocket
            So let's play forever~

            Comment

            • ckj846
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2437

              #21
              Re: Old, creepy, and considerably accurate for me.

              That was very inaccurate. Colors make you feel good? That is the vaguest instructions ever. I ended up just picking random colors and some were right on, some were way off. Mehh...

              O_o
              pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
              pyro31191: rofl
              pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
              pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

              Comment

              Working...