thank god for tight green pants...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Destruction
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 277

    #16
    i wear clean clothes occasionally but if i dont have to i wont change its just the way people are i guess hmmm........

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #17
      This is a silly thread...but anywho.....i feel my part to contribute to dirty pants. Err yah..when i was in fifth grade i used to wear dirty pants all the time......now i cant stand them going dirty for a day. I like the smell...its nice and...smelly...^_^

      ______________________________________________
      Do you smell that smell that smells so...smelly?

      ^right.....that came from my friend...dont look at me
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • dontcareaboutmyid
        FFR Player
        • May 2003
        • 2103

        #18
        i smell the smelly smell of something that smells severly smelly

        heres a quick tip if you're too lazy to follow my simple cloths cleaning instructions

        spray yourself with a shit load of deoderant all over. you'll smell nicer, and not offend half the building
        Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

        Comment

        • 87x
          Retired Staff
          • Dec 2002
          • 4379

          #19
          hm.. i guess these were helpful tips... but, im not going to start washing my own clothes now.. im still too lazy.. i actually just got the sims online, so im probably going to check out what thats like tonight.. if any of you play that game.. im located in alphaville.. at the capitol is my house.. drop by anytime im there or if my friend is there (his name: Mr. President)... peace


          RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
          87x: more like.. professional goth.

          Comment

          • dontcareaboutmyid
            FFR Player
            • May 2003
            • 2103

            #20
            if you start doing laundry on the sims ima find where you live and shoot you


            well not really, but don't do laundry on the sims.


            cna you do laundry on the sims?
            Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

            Comment

            • 87x
              Retired Staff
              • Dec 2002
              • 4379

              #21
              no laundry on the sims.. and plus.. if i could just throw some shit in the washer hit a button and it be done in like 10 minutes.. i'd always wash my own clothes.. but stuff takes time.. and instructions.. so.. it's out of my league..


              RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
              87x: more like.. professional goth.

              Comment

              • altairian
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 2055

                #22
                haha yeah I know what you mean 87x... if the washers at college didn't have buttons for "whites", "colors", etc... I'd be fucked =\
                Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

                Comment

                • scorpio1690
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 4817

                  #23
                  Originally posted by chillywilly
                  i never throw out my clothes. i wear them untill they split, and them i continue to wear them untill my mom yells at me.
                  That's the way, and when you get bitched at, jus put an extra layer underneath it. I recently went threw my dresser and threw out all the clothes I hated/to big for/ to lazy to fold and I have like, three pairs of jeans.... No, four, all with holes either from running from something/someone, um, two long sleeved shirts, and three t-shirts which I wear over my long sleeved shirts, if it were warmer I'd be wearing my sleeveless trench coat (I'll kill the boy for his ripping of the arms) but since it's all fuckin uber cold and I'm like, really sick, I wear my big fuckin winter jacket that I zip up and sleep in in class....Or at home...... Or in a car on the way or from school..... I like sleep...

                  How could you not know how to do the laundry? Dude, I'm thirte-.... Ya, I'm thirteen now and even I know how to do laundry.... Well... Not really, I just throw either whites or colours in and make it go....

                  p.s. Is it illegal to break off a handicap parking sign and then smack people with it? Please say no....

                  Comment

                  • dontcareaboutmyid
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2003
                    • 2103

                    #24
                    accually its takes about fifteen minutes to wash
                    and you just gotta throw clothes in the dryer and the fabric sheet and press start

                    let the parents fold
                    Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

                    Comment

                    • Anticrombie0909
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4683

                      #25
                      Originally posted by dontcareaboutmyid
                      if you don't know how to fold cloths, you're a fucktardish dumbass that needs to be shot
                      BANG

                      XD

                      Also, the other day (I'm in florida for t-giving break, so you guys don't get confused) I went to the beach with some girls but didn't bring a swimsuit, so I went swimming in my jeans. Dumb? Maybe. Uncomfortable? Hellyes...anyway, the point is that when I got back I had some fun playing with the drier for maybe half an hour, trying it on 4 or 5 different settings, till I realized they just really weren't going to dry and had to wear them wet. My point to that...is that I can't work washing machines or driers.

                      Comment

                      Working...