What is the most finger tiring song on FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • phe0nixblade
    Praise the sun mofo
    • Sep 2005
    • 4281

    #16
    Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

    AIM Anthem, even pants isn't that tiring for one-handers

    Comment

    • Shashakiro
      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 9082

      #17
      Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

      Pants is the only tiring song on FFR.
      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

      Originally posted by Boogiebear
      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

      Comment

      • Megmo
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2006
        • 250

        #18
        Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

        Pants is the most tiring for sure.

        Comment

        • Nyokou
          ( ̄ー ̄)
          • Apr 2005
          • 4247

          #19
          Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

          Pants.. lol.

          Silence isn't tiring. =/ Unless you mash it..
          Snapchat: icequeenilse

          Comment

          • G.S.M
            is watching
            • Mar 2006
            • 1072

            #20
            Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

            Pants... especially using one hand.
            "Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."

            Comment

            • Kayleababy
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 28

              #21
              Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

              I'm not that good yet so I'm not ready for that song lol mine is prolly GO GO Power Rangers =P



              Comment

              • itmorr
                Custom User Title
                • Jun 2006
                • 1498

                #22
                Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

                Pants




                Originally posted by jwcgator
                (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                Comment

                • Hachi86
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 194

                  #23
                  Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

                  Definently Pants...Gradeus is up there too if you play index.
                  **Proud Member of the Breaking AUP Club**

                  250 in the Un-Catfish Pact of 2007

                  Class: Spread (Sub class - ASKL)
                  HP: 225 (16th stream combo speed)
                  Strength: 190 (max jack speed)
                  Defense: 165 (16th jump stream speed)
                  Speed: 280 (pass stream speed)
                  Accuracy: 89 (average percent of marvs)
                  Stamina: 250 (consistent 16th stream survival)
                  Evasion: 679 (comfort scroll rate)

                  Comment

                  • SCWolf
                    ༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1662

                    #24
                    Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

                    I feel so happy, this is the first thread where seniors Cough "Shashakiro" Cough hasn't said anything bad about.

                    heh, i tried pants today, first time in a while.
                    nearly shat myself. death sentence to the fingers.

                    PS. Thanks for all the posts guy and girls.
                    I apreciate it verry much.

                    Comment

                    • purebloodtexan
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 2845

                      #25
                      Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

                      the most tiring song that i can actually complete: Breaking The Common


                      Comment

                      • Nyokou
                        ( ̄ー ̄)
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 4247

                        #26
                        Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

                        Lol.

                        I can barely 500 combo Pants sometimes. =/

                        I think like.. very very close to the end, right before the slow staircases, your fingers just.. die. And then you mess up on those said staircases cause your eyes like, spasm, and you know the song is about to end.. xD

                        Well, that's just me. :3
                        Snapchat: icequeenilse

                        Comment

                        • derek17719346
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 32

                          #27
                          Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

                          Pants is a tiring song, but I can play it 3 times before wanting to not use my fingers for 3 more minutes
                          I'm climbing the ranks towards 1000 and lower!

                          .

                          Comment

                          • derek17719346
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 32

                            #28
                            Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

                            Pants is a tiring song, but I can play it 3 times before wanting to not use my fingers for 3 more minutes
                            I'm climbing the ranks towards 1000 and lower!

                            .

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #29
                              Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

                              1. Pants
                              2. OMW
                              3. Revo/GGC

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #30
                                Re: What is the most finger tirering song on FFR?

                                1. Pants
                                2. Gradeus
                                3. MV

                                Comment

                                Working...