Post a picture of where you live

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #61
    Re: Post a picture of where you live

    Originally posted by Squeek
    o coo varia and jewpy really are super-close together.

    I never really found out how far away Fish is, but he says the drive to one of the malls in the area is the same distance for him as it is for me, so it's gotta be like 20 miles at most.
    where are you, like oakton? that's what it looked like from your pictures.

    fish is hell of out there. like way past leesburg.

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #62
      Re: Post a picture of where you live

      herndon VA, until i was 6:



      bonn germany, until i was 9. that's the rhine river on the right:



      ashburn VA, currently reside when not at school:



      kiev ukraine, apartment building of the host family i lived with when i taught english there. that's the Dnipre river on the right:



      provo utah, the place where i'm posting this from:

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #63
        Re: Post a picture of where you live

        For Jurs:



        Also:

        hi

        Comment

        • SethSquall
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 5477

          #64
          Re: Post a picture of where you live



          My stomping ground.

          I live here.


          This is here.



          The top picture is of a place called The Knap. I love that place, it's beautiful. Specially at sunrises and sunsets. The stars are really clear at night there too.
          Last edited by SethSquall; 12-12-2006, 05:56 AM.
          Originally posted by Tibs
          I love you, you Welsh ****

          Comment

          • TD_Project
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2005
            • 427

            #65
            Re: Post a picture of where you live

            I live in Winnipeg. Hurray. I would have more pictures, but you can just google it if your interested.

            Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
            Attached Files

            Comment

            Working...