Re: Teen runs from police, dies after jumping off bridge
Looks like I just moved up a spot in the rankings
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Re: Teen runs from police, dies after jumping off bridge
The question is, how did the drunk guy get out of the police car? o_O
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
Re: Teen runs from police, dies after jumping off bridge
Licklider.
'Nuff said.
And why was he placed in the passenger seat? He obviously had access do the door handle since he wasn't in the back of the car. I'll bet the officer will get sued by the family.
Re: Teen runs from police, dies after jumping off bridge
I see what he did thar.
~Tsugomaru
Originally posted by Hiluluk
WHEN do you think people die...?
When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!
Comment