I just got out of jail =(

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • D4rkAng3l
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 237

    #16
    Re: I just got out of jail =(

    why exactly did you get pulled over for? i mean cops don't just pull you over for the fun of it

    Comment

    • duhh_
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 429

      #17
      Re: I just got out of jail =(

      Originally posted by D4rkAng3l
      why exactly did you get pulled over for? i mean cops don't just pull you over for the fun of it

      yea they do
      use small words when you talk **** about me, because you'll be eating them later

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      i hear there's this amazing new invention

      it's called google

      you take words that you want to know more about and you type them in and OH SHIT YOU GET INFORMATION

      Comment

      • Dragula219
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 629

        #18
        Re: I just got out of jail =(

        Originally posted by D4rkAng3l
        why exactly did you get pulled over for? i mean cops don't just pull you over for the fun of it
        I heard "Son do you know why I'm stoppin' you for?"
        Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?
        Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know
        Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo'?
        "Well you was doin fifty-five in a fifty-fo' "
        Violent Skank is Violent!

        Comment

        • FaughtNWon
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 314

          #19
          Re: I just got out of jail =(

          Originally posted by D4rkAng3l
          why exactly did you get pulled over for? i mean cops don't just pull you over for the fun of it

          O i completely forgot, i got pulled over for a dirtly license plate.
          I'm a filthy slut.

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #20
            Re: I just got out of jail =(

            I also hate cops, especially around the northern virginia area. There are too manyof them, and not enough criminals, which leaves them far too much free time to harass people minding their own business.

            Comment

            • CartoonHero94
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 117

              #21
              Re: I just got out of jail =(

              Originally posted by xxH03xx
              why are you always an ass.he just forgot it.i also hate cops cus they towed my friends car while we were waiting for the wii for no reason.the only one i can think of is cushe is black. and its a long story why the cops were there.ill post it later.
              Cant wait to hear about it.
              The Original Brooklyn Boy

              Comment

              • FaughtNWon
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 314

                #22
                Re: I just got out of jail =(

                I agree, thats exactly what happens in my town, theres no crime here. So the cops concentrait on horrible crimes such as no ops on person, and giving tickets for 4 MPH over the speed limit =(
                I'm a filthy slut.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #23
                  Re: I just got out of jail =(

                  Originally posted by FaughtNWon
                  Dude, it was accidental i alwase have my wallet on me, i thought it was in my pocket up untill i got pulled over. And i was released after they checked who i waas and my girlfriend posted my bail. I'm not getting a charge not going to court. My night was just wasted and i just lost $240...
                  That's not how bail works at all.



                  Basically, if you have bail at all, that means that you have a trial appearance needed. The money is just an insurance method which is basically just the person paying the money guaranteeing that the jailed individual will actually appear in court on the day they're supposed to.

                  On top of that, AS LONG AS YOU MAKE IT TO WHATEVER TRIAL YOU WERE GUARANTEEING IN PAYING FOR BAIL, YOU GET THE MONEY YOU PAYED RETURNED TO YOU AT THE END OF THE TRIAL.

                  Comment

                  • FaughtNWon
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 314

                    #24
                    Re: I just got out of jail =(

                    That sucks..... But thanks afro, i didnt know that
                    I'm a filthy slut.

                    Comment

                    • xxH03xx
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 463

                      #25
                      Re: I just got out of jail =(

                      so i posted my story and here is the link





                      Comment

                      Working...