Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Chit Chat only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
General Discussion
Chit Chat
I Found the one thing that is as addicting as FFR to me.
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
TS_SonicMaster
FFR Lolicon
Join Date:
Apr 2006
Posts:
1257
Share
Post
#1
I Found the one thing that is as addicting as FFR to me.
11-6-2006, 07:16 PM
Chuzzle – Free Matching Games | Shockwave
http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/chuzzle.jsp#none
Have fun matching these little furballs.
It's so fun, and gets tough when many locks appear and movement is limited.
I've gotten to lvl 11 with 283755 points.
Best and Only AAAA: Ageha
BF2014 5 Greats SDG vid
Maid and Pocket Watch of Blood Oni 9 Greats 1 CB vid
Thermosphere 1 CB
vids from super nub days
Ganye
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2006
Posts:
12
Share
Post
#2
11-6-2006, 10:48 PM
Re: I Found the one thing that is as addicting as FFR to me.
LOL. My mom bought the Deluxe Version and now she's on it 24/7. :P
Be afraid. VERY Afraid. Here, have a cookie and enjoy the show<3
Comment
Post
Cancel
TS_SonicMaster
FFR Lolicon
Join Date:
Apr 2006
Posts:
1257
Share
Post
#3
11-6-2006, 10:56 PM
Re: I Found the one thing that is as addicting as FFR to me.
But It's so awesome
Best and Only AAAA: Ageha
BF2014 5 Greats SDG vid
Maid and Pocket Watch of Blood Oni 9 Greats 1 CB vid
Thermosphere 1 CB
vids from super nub days
Comment
Post
Cancel
Ganye
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2006
Posts:
12
Share
Post
#4
11-6-2006, 11:06 PM
Re: I Found the one thing that is as addicting as FFR to me.
It's ok, I guess. But the concept is odd. Blowing up little fuzzballs and then putting then souls into a bottle? xD
Be afraid. VERY Afraid. Here, have a cookie and enjoy the show<3
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment