1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #151
    Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

    we'll see how well this one goes off... and from there, work to plan another one.

    even if we have 5 people, we'll still have a good time.


    Also... if you're meeting us at the Brunswick Zone... this is what I look like... and I WILL be wearing this hat. AND an FFR T-Shirt.




    Whorli:

    She is the one in the black, 2nd on the left.
    Last edited by Tasselfoot; 12-22-2006, 09:20 AM.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #152
      Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

      I got my work schedule for next week. I have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off.

      So, what is the official time line for this? And can I get an address PM'd to me so I can get a map together?

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #153
        Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

        official time.... say... 7pm at my house, 8pm at Brunswick Zone.
        RIP

        Comment

        • Wilkin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 1800

          #154
          Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

          Hans is a douche.
          l
          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #155
            Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

            is he bailing, AGAIN??!?!?


            also, make sure to bring a sleeping bag & pillow if you are sleeping over. we only have 1 futon, and y'all will have to fight for that. unless Blah is coming, in which case he gets it.
            RIP

            Comment

            • Wilkin
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 1800

              #156
              Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

              Well, he decided to tell me last night that he didn't tell his parents yet, so we started thinking up different webs of lies that could get him in the green again. THEN he was like "o yea i gotta be bak by firday nte so me n my dad can go pick up my most recent love interest etc etc"
              l
              WWii║iiiiiiii▫
              ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
              ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




              OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #157
                Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

                I think I'm gonna be backing out as well.

                I'd love to be there, it's just the huge distance.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #158
                  Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

                  weak.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #159
                    Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

                    So this makes what? Me and Sprite? thats it? -.-
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #160
                      Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

                      and wilkin...? and possibly Blah still.


                      hell, who gives a ****. if we have 4 people, we have 4 people and we have fun.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • Wilkin
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1800

                        #161
                        Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

                        Aye, I'm still in.

                        Hans should be, but we would have to leave sometime Friday afternoon.
                        l
                        WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                        ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                        ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                        OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #162
                          Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

                          Map printed, I'm coming Thursday night 7:00 though. I'll probably have to leave sometime late Friday night for work Saturday morning.

                          I suppose I'll just follow you when we drive down to the fun zone 8)
                          Mapquest Is telling me to get on the Turnpike. I'm sure you have a better way.
                          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 12-26-2006, 08:00 PM.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • lexis_is_icecold24
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 260

                            #163
                            Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

                            *Sobs* If only I stilled lived in NJ 8(


                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #164
                              Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

                              i have a much better way to get to feasterville than the turnpike.... although the turnpike is the easiest.


                              and wilkin... i have work thurs AND fri... so, honestly, bring Hans for thurs and then leave fri. unless you just want to hang around with Whorli all day friday, cause I won't be back home til like 6:30 on fri.

                              although y'all are welcome to stay as long as you'd like... we can do stuff friday night too. just be aware of my work situation.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • whorlichan
                                Tiny Plastic Meat
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 669

                                #165
                                Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                unless you just want to hang around with Whorli all day friday, cause I won't be back home til like 6:30 on fri.
                                "Hanging with Whorli all day" = watching the cats go nuts while Whorli sleeps in anticipation of working all night Friday.
                                Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                                First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                                My lame LJ
                                My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                                Comment

                                Working...