The Official "Scary People of FFR" Club application thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Swoop
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 174

    #16
    Re: The Official "Scary People of FFR" Club application thread

    Originally posted by ReUsed
    Yes, i hide under your dinner table.


    i seriously look like that! Seriously.
    Wtf man, just wtf. Rofl. lmao. lol.


    But seriously.

    1.My avatar.
    2.Sneak up behind then and go BOO! Then the guy I scared says, "Man! I just got these pants from the dry cleaners!"
    3.I just am.
    4.I just want to be cool and be in your club. Because its a club and clubs are better than a pet toad. Also if I don't get in then you won't get a complementary cookie.
    Last edited by Swoop; 01-2-2007, 06:38 PM.

    Comment

    • Silver_Brian
      ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2005
      • 5576

      #17
      Re: The Official "Scary People of FFR" Club application thread

      -Massive Bump-

      Why is this still a sticky?

      Also,
      This looks a bit like my cousin. o_o

      Originally posted by Moogle-master
      i now have another excuse to grow a dick
      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
      "i've seen your little boy's penis"

      Comment

      • darkshark
        Nothing.
        • Nov 2004
        • 4189

        #18
        Re: The Official "Scary People of FFR" Club application thread

        Seriously why is this stickied, this thread failed miserably, I think Omega just stickies every thread he starts.

        Comment

        • -Tibs-
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 5235

          #19
          Re: The Official "Scary People of FFR" Club application thread

          hlep darkshark is scaring me

          Metal covers of vidya game songs

          Comment

          • darkshark
            Nothing.
            • Nov 2004
            • 4189

            #20
            Re: The Official "Scary People of FFR" Club application thread

            rawr

            Comment

            • FRANKKK
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 1802

              #21
              Re: The Official "Scary People of FFR" Club application thread

              =O



              Full combo's: 230
              AAA's: 75
              Latest AAA: Lesson.
              Best AAA: Firestorm.
              GameWhore Clan
              "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

              Comment

              • darkshark
                Nothing.
                • Nov 2004
                • 4189

                #22
                Re: The Official "Scary People of FFR" Club application thread

                inorite?

                Comment

                • FRANKKK
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1802

                  #23
                  Re: The Official "Scary People of FFR" Club application thread

                  forsure



                  Full combo's: 230
                  AAA's: 75
                  Latest AAA: Lesson.
                  Best AAA: Firestorm.
                  GameWhore Clan
                  "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

                  Comment

                  Working...