My mom just got a job 5 minutes ago...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MCRenaissance
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2006
    • 1646

    #16
    Re: My mom just got a job 5 minutes ago...

    Originally posted by JurseyRider734
    Then why are you telling us...?
    Because then all the kids will think she's cool.

    Comment

    • Kairi_and_Sora789
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 187

      #17
      Re: My mom just got a job 5 minutes ago...

      Originally posted by MCRenaissance
      Because then all the kids will think she's cool.
      Wasn't just me; it was the whole town.

      From what I know, no one in my town uses the FFR forums.

      That's so sad.

      ~

      Comment

      • FluorescentArmy
        Forum User
        • Nov 2005
        • 1754

        #18
        Re: My mom just got a job 5 minutes ago...

        My dad easily makes double that. Triple on Sundays. And he just pushes a button on a machine and it cuts some metal up. I'm sure it's a little more complicated but that's all I've seen him do.

        But, a job's a job. I'm getting one in January. I'll be making 5.15 an hour until June 1st. Then that minimum wage increase goes into effect. I was thinking about busboying after school at a local restraunt for a few hours. On weekends I will work until like 11. They get really good tips down there too. And I get free food 8D

        Comment

        • Nyokou
          ( ̄ー ̄)
          • Apr 2005
          • 4247

          #19
          Re: My mom just got a job 5 minutes ago...

          Originally posted by Kairi_and_Sora789
          Wasn't just me; it was the whole town.

          From what I know, no one in my town uses the FFR forums.

          That's so sad.
          You're definitley not alone in that department..
          There's a bunch of people who live in my area who play FFR. Some I know, and some I don't, and I'm the only person who uses FFR forums too. Hah.
          Snapchat: icequeenilse

          Comment

          • eurostud4
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2006
            • 995

            #20
            Re: My mom just got a job 5 minutes ago...

            I really hope this doesn't become a brag for how much everybody's mothers make, that would be sad. Hope all goes well
            FFR.

            R.I.P. Steve <3

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #21
              Re: My mom just got a job 5 minutes ago...

              My mom makes infinite money and hour.

              Comment

              • emptiness
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 453

                #22
                Re: My mom just got a job 5 minutes ago...

                My mom makes a gazillion fafillion dollars an hour
                Back in 5 mins

                Comment

                • Sir_Thomas
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 848

                  #23
                  Re: My mom just got a job 5 minutes ago...

                  My mother lives above a bar in a one room apartment with a communal bathroom surrounded by prostitutes and crackheads working a grocery store and making as much or less than a 16 year old cart pusher and my Dad is unimployed with disability.

                  Comment

                  Working...