Here's a general idea of how the world looks to me.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mwerp
    Banned
    • Aug 2003
    • 1078

    #16
    It's all personal preference anyway. What I call gorgeous could be another man's perception of ugly

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #17
      Mwerp and I made an awesome hotness syntax.

      Its so awesome.

      And gorgeous is a retarded word. :P

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • Laharl
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 1821

        #18
        I hate it when people refer to women as "piece of ass" or anything else to that extent.

        In the little world in my head, it's wrong. Everyone is an individual. Do you know what any of the people you stare and oogle at have been through? They have lived as long as you.

        The objectification of women really, really gets under my skin, is all I'm saying.
        SIG PICTURES:

        POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

        Comment

        Working...