FFR Fantasy Football Redux: Pick the Winners

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #16
    Re: FFR Fantasy Football Redux: Pick the Winners

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    picks are due for the 1 league in like 15 minutes.

    erm... unless it's PST, in which case it would be 3 hours and 15 minutes.
    How about I just sent in my picks now at 12:30 PM on Thursday?
    hi

    Comment

    • esupin
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 1756

      #17
      Re: FFR Fantasy Football Redux: Pick the Winners

      Question: Is this going to be based on the odds? I don't know what you call it, but basically the team has to win by the given amount or higher in order to count as a "point". I'm not talking about survival football.

      http://www.youtube.com/esupin

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #18
        Re: FFR Fantasy Football Redux: Pick the Winners

        10/16 in Pick 'Em...

        Correct pick in Survivor...


        and..........


        I switched from Indy to SD defense RIGHT before the Indy game started. That won me my week in Fantasy. 9 sacks, shutout, and 1 turnover = 21 points... vs the 4 from Indy. Won by like 1 point. My kicker & defense won me my week. Kilga... you're going down this week!
        RIP

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #19
          Re: FFR Fantasy Football Redux: Pick the Winners

          Tied with Tass in Pick'em.

          Forgot about Survivor.

          Lost by 6.5 to Falco. Need to ditch Fauria, Raiders need to score, or at least let Janikowski kick.

          Comment

          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Threat Emulation
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2004
            • 5184

            #20
            Re: FFR Fantasy Football Redux: Pick the Winners

            1 point behind you guys. I just hope that I can keep up with you guys this year, last year I got a major ass kicking.

            won by 30 points or something in the fantasy thingy. This week should be a little harder since I have to go up against falco...

            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
            I'm light f**king darkness

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #21
              Re: FFR Fantasy Football Redux: Pick the Winners

              I lost by .13 points.

              How monumentally queer.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • sertman
                DADALADAH
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2005
                • 3910

                #22
                Re: FFR Fantasy Football Redux: Pick the Winners

                **** yeah

                ryan longwell bitach 8)

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #23
                  Re: FFR Fantasy Football Redux: Pick the Winners

                  that .13 was hilarious... especially since it was against Sert, and you both are active...

                  now you gotta face me Kilga. and I made a few moves around my roster, should hopefully be in the 70s this week.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  Working...