What's your favorite kind of bike?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cj_leonine
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 2070

    #16
    Re: What's your favorite kind of bike?

    BMX

    haro maybe.
    Status: Innactive Onehander

    Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

    Comment

    • scorpio1690
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 4817

      #17
      Re: What's your favorite kind of bike?

      Originally posted by Animefreak999
      ninjas rule. they go fast
      ZX-12R. I want one. Though I'd also be happy with a Hayabusa (sp?). I need a speedy rooster. I hear they're making a ZX-14R. They absolutely must have to cap that thing off or else it won't be street legal though, which kind of sucks. You can overcome things like that though.

      Comment

      • XRitaX
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 102

        #18
        Re: What's your favorite kind of bike?

        The one with 2 wheels.
        A comfy seat.
        With the front part and the breaks.
        As well as the two pedals to pedal with.
        That's my favorite ^_^
        ~~=This is a Signature=~~

        Uhm...yeah... pathetic. >_< teehee

        Comment

        • church_pk
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 2575

          #19
          Re: What's your favorite kind of bike?

          ...No cranks? or sprocket? or frame? or stem? or chain? no fork? no handle grips? no seat post? no seat post clamp? rofl xD
          Spread C711 Metal ZX./

          Comment

          • XRitaX
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 102

            #20
            Re: What's your favorite kind of bike?

            ah....no.....
            ~~=This is a Signature=~~

            Uhm...yeah... pathetic. >_< teehee

            Comment

            Working...