dontcareaboutmyid pones for rizzle dizzle bling bling g dawg

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MalReynolds
    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
    • Sep 2003
    • 6571

    #16
    HEY, Bean, outside of Arch, I think you are the single most irratating person on this forum.

    And I think your shoes are ugly.


    Mal
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


    My new novel:

    Maledictions: The Offering.

    Now in Paperback!

    Comment

    • eldiabo3005
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 630

      #17
      Dontcare pwns AT LEAST one n00b a day. And usually no one notices it.

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #18
        DontCare... The best n00b flamer you've never heard of...

        **gets up and begins a slow applause**

        Mal
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #19
          I dont really notice his pwns...oh well.

          Pump the size up on them titties.

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • Cenright
            You thought I was a GUY?!
            • Sep 2003
            • 3139

            #20
            I think the subtle ones are great. You get the gratification of seeing how stupid they are when it goes right over their head.
            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #21
              Originally posted by Cenright
              I think the subtle ones are great. You get the gratification of seeing how stupid they are when it goes right over their head.
              I dont get it.

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • dontcareaboutmyid
                FFR Player
                • May 2003
                • 2103

                #22
                Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
                Originally posted by RobbyZero
                Originally posted by dontcareaboutmyid
                wow i feel special
                You should
                aww...is somebody coming out? that's so cuuuute.

                or strange. I cant tell. Maybe both

                and where the hell's my random recognition of my accomplishments, eh??? oh thats right...i have none.
                nice try

                Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                Originally posted by Cenright
                I think the subtle ones are great. You get the gratification of seeing how stupid they are when it goes right over their head.
                I dont get it.
                exactly.
                Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

                Comment

                • MalReynolds
                  CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 6571

                  #23
                  I never noticed your sig before... You can so see up that girls dress...

                  Huh?


                  Mal
                  "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                  "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                  My new novel:

                  Maledictions: The Offering.

                  Now in Paperback!

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #24
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    I never noticed your sig before... You can so see up that girls dress...

                    Huh?


                    Mal
                    I never noticed....sweet.

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • Cenright
                      You thought I was a GUY?!
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 3139

                      #25
                      Great. Now we have testosterone levels going through the roof as everyone watches the sig.
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                      Comment

                      • dontcareaboutmyid
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2003
                        • 2103

                        #26
                        you whores
                        Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

                        Comment

                        • ThunderClaw
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 341

                          #27
                          I refuse to take part in topics like these.

                          I only post to say this: Never, never, never, make another attempt at BLING BLING MUTHAFUKR dialect.

                          Ever. This goes for everyone.
                          You fail.

                          Comment

                          • Cenright
                            You thought I was a GUY?!
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 3139

                            #28
                            I back you 100% on that TC.
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                            Comment

                            • Arch0wl
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 6344

                              #29
                              I only post to say this: Never, never, never, make another attempt at BLING BLING MUTHAFUKR dialect.
                              Except this rule does not apply to jewpin and myself. It only applies for everyone else ;O

                              Comment

                              • Cenright
                                You thought I was a GUY?!
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 3139

                                #30
                                Just try to keep it to a minimum please.
                                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                                Comment

                                Working...