I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #16
    Re: I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

    All that means is "My Squeek" then.

    Not funny at all.

    Congrats on your determination to prove someone wrong, and get rewarded out of it, only in America.

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #17
      Re: I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

      We need people like White Hat here to keep the English language alive for future generations. It's more important than most people think.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #18
        Re: I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

        Maybe you can take me out to dinner if I come visit you sometime 8)
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • ReikonKeiri
          i wanna be ur pop star
          • Jun 2006
          • 2388

          #19
          Re: I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

          Squeekism for Dummies. Ahh it makes me head hurt o_-'

          Nice job sticking it to the man btw. PWN3DZOR...roflcopter

          >.>


          FMO AAAs (3): Heavenly Spores (68), Fast Asleep (67)!, 0 (piano version) (66)! VC AAAs: 76
          Best VCs: Finders Keepers (64), Purple (64), Travel Demon (63), Final Step (63), A World of Piano (63), Balloon Fever (63), The Fusion (63)

          It's Only Natural BF
          Southern Cross BF
          Minute Waltz v2 BF
          Novo Mundo BF
          Stark Raving Mad BF
          Midnight Dragon 1-0-0-1
          Choprite 2 clean
          Rottel 2 clean
          J&C 2 clean
          Chronograph 2-1-0-1
          BB Evo 3 clean
          Staring at my Spaceship 3 clean
          Epilogue 3-0-0-1
          Banned Forever 3-0-0-1
          World Tour 2004 3-0-1-4
          Demon Beast Appearance 4 clean
          Gacha Gacha Figu Atto Radio 4 clean
          Gravity Blast 4 clean
          Just Why 4 clean
          Eternal Drain [Heavy] 4 clean
          300 4-0-0-1
          Pure Ruby 5 clean
          Destination of the Heart 5 clean
          Plasmatextor 5-0-0-4
          Oni 6 clean
          Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze 6 clean
          Ambient Angels 6 clean
          Colorful Course 6 clean
          Hajnal 6 clean
          Arsonist 7-0-0-1
          Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran 7-1-0-1
          Face in the Gutter 8 clean
          Kanon Medley 8 clean
          Colibri 8 clean
          Summer Time Perfume 8 clean
          Blindfolds Aside 8-0-0-1
          Bubble Bath Aftermath 8-0-0-1
          Bloody Tears 8-0-0-2
          Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] 9 clean


          Originally posted by Moogle-master
          To be fair, having all the BlazBlue's isn't good taste more then it is common sense.

          Comment

          • stretchypanda
            shock me shock me
            • Sep 2004
            • 4123

            #20
            Re: I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

            It wasn't much, but the difference between the two meals was like six dollars, which is a lot if you're me (or really any college student), and I didn't want my friend to have to pay that much more than she should have, and then when they didn't void anything off her account, it meant she would have wound up paying somewhere around twenty-five dollars. If we had each spent a similar amount, I wouldn't have said anything in the first place.

            Edit: Also, it was Ninfa's Mexican.

            Comment

            • -Tibs-
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 5235

              #21
              Re: I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

              I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.
              Free booze and me. A Stretchypanda story.

              Metal covers of vidya game songs

              Comment

              • MCRenaissance
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 1646

                #22
                Re: I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

                I <3 you Tibs.

                Comment

                • ducky285
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1388

                  #23
                  Re: I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

                  Originally posted by stretchypanda
                  It wasn't much, but the difference between the two meals was like six dollars, which is a lot if you're me (or really any college student)
                  QFE
                  Quack quack quack

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #24
                    Re: I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

                    at least you got the margaritas

                    Comment

                    • stretchypanda
                      shock me shock me
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 4123

                      #25
                      Re: I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

                      What do you mean at least? Even the frustration of spending way too much time trying to fix the tickets was overruled by the incredible speed with which our food was delivered (the store's owner was dining that night, so for the first part of our meal, everyone working was on his toes), the wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL taste of everything on the table, the margaritas, and the serious ass-kissing that took place while Liz and I dwindled even after finishing our drinks revelling in our victory.

                      Comment

                      • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 1048

                        #26
                        Re: I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

                        Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                        at least you got the margaritas
                        Isn't that like

                        90% of the entire point of this thread?

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #27
                          Re: I can't decide what to say to entice you to read this.

                          I would have required blood.

                          Comment

                          Working...