Who wants to get rid of harrison? *raises hand*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TeH_KrAzY_RoMaNiAn
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 192

    #16
    I say we should all wait a little longer like lightdarkness said and see how it goes in the next few days. The Mikey dude you guys are talking about is that mikeyfox or is it someone else if its fox then why did he get banned?

    Comment

    • ThunderClaw
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 341

      #17
      I personally don't think somebody like harrison is worth this level of attention.
      You fail.

      Comment

      • Falcon
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 433

        #18
        I personally don't think somebody like harrison is worth this level of attention.
        quite.

        Comment

        • makaveli121212
          FFR Player
          • May 2003
          • 3823

          #19
          i think alot of people when they start out here are asses...hell i know i was, i was almost banned...just let things play out awhile and im sure harrison will find his roll in the ffr community
          Originally posted by VxDx
          Stick it in her butt and pee.

          Comment

          Working...