To the person that can trump my bad monday...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dontcareaboutmyid
    FFR Player
    • May 2003
    • 2103

    #16
    i think the people that have been posting are lying outta their teeth. 2nd jewpin wins a few for something accually plausable. It just doesn't seem worse to me cause if i'd been that sick none of that would have happened.

    i'll get them to you sometime tommorrow
    Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

    Comment

    • Anticrombie0909
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2003
      • 4683

      #17
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      7. Wake up, it's 12 pm
      4. forget how to count
      wow jewpin. ur day did suck

      Comment

      • jewpinthethird
        (The Fat's Sabobah)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2002
        • 11711

        #18
        Okay, the whole "forgot how to count" thing was a lie. But while I was listing the events of my day, I put 4 instead of 8....and I just decided to keep it.

        Comment

        • dontcareaboutmyid
          FFR Player
          • May 2003
          • 2103

          #19
          i sent 44 creds over so i could have an even 1100

          happy birthday
          Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

          Comment

          Working...