anybody got any good tips or ideas for losing weight?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dunlop
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2006
    • 469

    #31
    Re: anybody got any good tips or ideas for losing weight?

    Originally posted by jbr7
    Funny...It's the same way for me.

    No matter how much I eat, be it junk food or healthy food, I don't gain weight. This is slightly unnerving, considering that this is the time when I should be growing and gaining weight regularly. It's also strange, because I never really get hungry, aside from a light snack or something. I can go a very long time without even thinking about eating. On school days, I don't eat breakfast or lunch (which is most likely what the problem is).

    I am 17 years old, 5'10" tall, and weigh about 125-130 lbs. This means that my BMI (body mass index) is 17.9, and, according to most fitness institutions, I am underweight.

    Being overweight isn't the only weight problem...
    Have you ever tried lifting weights? There's always weight gainer too. But I would highly recommend lifting while taking it, or it kind of defeats the whole purpose.
    The secret to your future lies hidden in your daily routine.

    The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment.

    Comment

    • blargherness
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 624

      #32
      Re: anybody got any good tips or ideas for losing weight?

      I have a weight problem too. My big fault is that whenever I kick up the exercise I tend to eat more, and when I eat more I choose the wrong things and it adds up to neither a loss nor a gain. If I could just try to pick out healthier foods, I'd be getting somewhere. I also graze WAY too much. For those who don't know/are too lazy to look it up, grazing is eating throughout the day, making a situation where you do not realize whether you are eating too much or not, so it's easy to overeat without feeling too full. So just remember to eat healthy foods AND excersize, and you're pretty much set. Most important thing-If you are hungry, eat. don't risk your health because you are desperate to lose weight.

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #33
        Re: anybody got any good tips or ideas for losing weight?

        Originally posted by esupin
        Ultimate Frisbee.
        XD, me and my friend play everyday. We've also created a game called "FrisD"
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • Twilight_Overlord
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 317

          #34
          Re: anybody got any good tips or ideas for losing weight?

          FC Fascination Max.


          Archowl's.


          On a pad.
          You should value your education more than this crap of Flash Flash bull.

          Comment

          • dooty_7
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 462

            #35
            Re: anybody got any good tips or ideas for losing weight?

            stop playing FFR, SM or posting on these forums and go outside and run or something.

            Comment

            • Neonatrias
              MAЯISA
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2004
              • 919

              #36
              Re: anybody got any good tips or ideas for losing weight?

              Originally posted by Twilight_Overlord
              FC Fascination Max.


              Archowl's.


              On a pad.
              You are one sick son of a bitch.

              On a serious note, the businessman seems to know what he's talking about.

              Comment

              • emptiness
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 453

                #37
                Re: anybody got any good tips or ideas for losing weight?

                wait did we stray off subject here? Btw to point out to Mr. Grammar lessons up there. I was well aware of saying Rally rather than really. but i'll let you think that your smarter than you really are. But ok...when i said stay away from carbs i should've specified that you should completely cut it out of your daily intake. It's all just ideas pal so you don't have to cut carbs and do an Atkins Diet and all that stuff together. I got some better tips to gain weight instead since thats what i'm trying to do now.
                Back in 5 mins

                Comment

                Working...