Tass Talk Radio - Saturday Mar 18th, 9pm.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #46
    Re: Tass Talk Radio - Saturday Mar 18th, 9pm.

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    TPS and Mead... of course you two are in.

    DJ... *sigh* I guess, if you INSIST...
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    Brett, not Bret.
    I love how you point out every little mistake I make

    Count on me being there. If Tps spends the night at his friends house then I'll be able to go on and him at the same time. I'd be there for the whole show! Now wouldn't that be a treat!?

    PS. Made sig to attract people to the show.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #47
      Re: Tass Talk Radio - Saturday Mar 18th, 9pm.

      Tass'es?
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #48
        Re: Tass Talk Radio - Saturday Mar 18th, 9pm.

        Yep.

        Edit* I know.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #49
          Re: Tass Talk Radio - Saturday Mar 18th, 9pm.

          That sig will most certainly NOT attract people...

          It will make them run away in horror.
          RIP

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #50
            Re: Tass Talk Radio - Saturday Mar 18th, 9pm.

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            That sig will most certainly NOT attract people...

            It will make them run away in horror.
            Quoted for Truth.

            Comment

            • MalReynolds
              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
              • Sep 2003
              • 6571

              #51
              Re: Tass Talk Radio - Saturday Mar 18th, 9pm.

              I'm definitley not going to be able to guest in this at all. I'm being asked to stay till 2, and then I'm pretty much going to pass out.

              I would very much like to do one of these in the future, though.
              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


              My new novel:

              Maledictions: The Offering.

              Now in Paperback!

              Comment

              • LordKratosAurion
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2006
                • 306

                #52
                Re: Tass Talk Radio - Saturday Mar 18th, 9pm.

                Dang it, is there ANY WAY possible to make the radio shows work with my crappy 56K modem? I'm poor.


                some Xmod, Note
                Next step: learning how to suck less

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #53
                  Re: Tass Talk Radio - Saturday Mar 18th, 9pm.

                  Um... most likely not. You can listen, but you'll be buffering every few seconds.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #54
                    Re: Tass Talk Radio - Saturday Mar 18th, 9pm.

                    I'll probably be there while I play old SNES roms.
                    hi

                    Comment

                    Working...