age++? Old as Bandit? Cooler than eb's b-day thread? Oh yes.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: age++? Old as Bandit? Cooler than eb

    Originally posted by Snapps (more like Crapps lol)
    bitch bitch bitch moan moan moan
    Oh hush, we can only make birthday threads once a year. I could make a "ZOMG POSTCOUNT" thread every few days if I really put my mind to it. Besides, age is somewhat valued in this world we live in, so it's more important.

    And it would get ignored/spammed in the G-Bin, so that's a bad idea, too. Quit your complaining, jerk. Just because our parents like having sex in the spring and we all get born in the first few months of the year doesn't mean we can't all make birthday threads around the same time!!
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: age++? Old as Bandit? Cooler than eb

      All I did was take an exact quote from Tass and reword anniversery to birthday.

      Comment

      • xObserveRx
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 1148

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: age++? Old as Bandit? Cooler than eb

        Guys, we're not old... we're just... Chronologically challenged.

        Happy birthday Tass.
        Come Play The Werewolf Game!

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: age++? Old as Bandit? Cooler than eb

          All I did was take an exact quote from Tass and reword anniversery to birthday.
          SHUT THE HELL UP I AM NOT GOING TO MEMORIZE EVERYBODY'S POSTS RAWR
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: age++? Old as Bandit? Cooler than eb

            Hell, I didn't even realize it was something I said... then again, I have already forgotten what it was.

            But... I'll give Snapps a fake LOL for making a not-so-funny.
            RIP

            Comment

            Working...