FFT and FFTA are the best games I have ever played!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cocap
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 121

    #16
    ya that would be cool. you get an awesome sword called the sequence. its quite powerfull.
    t3h 1337 br34kd4nc3r!
    Please don\'t flame other\'s unless flaming is directed to you!

    Comment

    • Doctor
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 379

      #17
      haha that insult will always be funny even though its not true.
      Shi Boraka!!
      Doc12ca@hotmail.com

      Comment

      • cocap
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 121

        #18
        that's how I'm dressing for halloween. like my picture but the jacket is brown.
        t3h 1337 br34kd4nc3r!
        Please don\'t flame other\'s unless flaming is directed to you!

        Comment

        • Diabolicus
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 948

          #19
          yawn.

          Comment

          • Doctor
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 379

            #20
            ...............? k ignorant.
            Shi Boraka!!
            Doc12ca@hotmail.com

            Comment

            • Diabolicus
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2003
              • 948

              #21
              hmmm you finally noticed thta about yourself?

              Comment

              • Doctor
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 379

                #22
                ................u really r dense arent u?
                Shi Boraka!!
                Doc12ca@hotmail.com

                Comment

                • cocap
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 121

                  #23
                  tactics is my favorite game. I can't get enough of it. I'm glad I got it for my birthday.
                  t3h 1337 br34kd4nc3r!
                  Please don\'t flame other\'s unless flaming is directed to you!

                  Comment

                  • Diabolicus
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 948

                    #24
                    shut up, i am gonna get it soon.

                    Comment

                    • cocap
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 121

                      #25
                      I know no need to get mad.
                      t3h 1337 br34kd4nc3r!
                      Please don\'t flame other\'s unless flaming is directed to you!

                      Comment

                      • Doctor
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 379

                        #26
                        yah me 2 its the best, huh Cocap? it is the fucking shisnick
                        Shi Boraka!!
                        Doc12ca@hotmail.com

                        Comment

                        • Diabolicus
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 948

                          #27
                          well, god dont rub it in :P!

                          Comment

                          • cocap
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 121

                            #28
                            I'm not just convo.
                            t3h 1337 br34kd4nc3r!
                            Please don\'t flame other\'s unless flaming is directed to you!

                            Comment

                            • Diabolicus
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 948

                              #29
                              that made so much sense it was incred.

                              Comment

                              • Laharl
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1821

                                #30
                                Final Fantasy Tactics was indeed one of the best games of all time.

                                The sequel? Crap in comparison. While it IS a good game, it's a huge letdown. They changed everything I liked! Give me my old job system back. Give me my CT. Kill the damned laws.

                                You guys should check out Disgaea, if strategy RPGs (like FFT and FFT-A) are your thing. I highly recommend it. :y:
                                SIG PICTURES:

                                POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

                                Comment

                                Working...