So I went to the Grove Mall in L.A. yesterday...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 1048

    #16
    Re: RE: Re: RE: So I went to the Grove Mall in L.A. yesterda

    Originally posted by Snapps, in the iPod naming thread,
    iPod is a synonym for Penis.
    Originally posted by Pumble
    lol nano

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: So I went to the Grove Mall in L.A. yesterda

      Originally posted by TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
      Originally posted by Snapps, in the iPod naming thread,
      iPod is a synonym for Penis.
      Originally posted by Pumble
      lol nano
      My iPod just ran out of juice. =(

      brb recharge

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 1048

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: RE: So I went to the Grove Mall in L.A. yesterda

        Originally posted by Tokzic
        Originally posted by TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
        Originally posted by Snapps, in the iPod naming thread,
        iPod is a synonym for Penis.
        Originally posted by Pumble
        lol nano
        My iPod just ran out of juice. =(

        brb recharge
        He calls his father's anus the "recharger."

        Comment

        Working...