Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Chit Chat only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
General Discussion
Chit Chat
Ha! It's only right that I be the one to post this
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Omeganitros
auauauau
Join Date:
Jun 2003
Posts:
8897
Share
Post
#16
12-26-2005, 09:34 PM
RE: Re: RE: Ha! It
I wonder how old the Hamster Dance is.
Comment
Post
Cancel
gardyloo
FFR Player
Join Date:
Feb 2005
Posts:
580
Share
Post
#17
12-26-2005, 10:15 PM
RE: Re: RE: Ha! It
WE GOT SNAKES
WE GOT MUTHA @#$%IN' SNAKES
Comment
Post
Cancel
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
7507
Share
Post
#18
12-26-2005, 10:32 PM
RE: Re: RE: Ha! It
I wish Chuck Norris had won.
Originally posted by
Arch0wl
I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by
Afrobean
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Tasuke
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2003
Posts:
1671
Share
Post
#19
12-26-2005, 11:55 PM
RE: Re: RE: Ha! It
I'm glad that Mr. Rogers won
he really is badass.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment