How many of you have heard your parents say this?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ananana
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 632

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: How many of you have heard your parents

    Oh my mom says "We shouldn't have to pay you to help our family."

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: How many of you have heard your parents

      My Dad would probably say that he'll start paying me as soon as I do them regularly without being told. Mom doesn't like chores affecting allowance. It used to be like that in our house, but then my older sisters realized that they could just not do the chores if they didn't need the money, and my parents couldn't make them do anything. So then allowances were eliminated before I was even born.

      D:
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Grandiagod
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 6122

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: How many of you have heard your parents

        My dad says funny stuff all the time like "Don't you tell nobody 'bout me comming in here at night."
        He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

        Comment

        • Lightknight924
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 1164

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: How many of you have heard your parents

          Lasers suck.

          Comment

          Working...