Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of japan

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • super-smashman
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 2638

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap o

    NO! I've got it.

    Sword fights with them!

    They'd be so easy to cut through.



    Yeah, I'm tired...

    Comment

    • zajac
      aka uAnimals
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2003
      • 4050

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap o

      Wouldn't it be nice to have a pet monkey... And knowing that when you get home from work it'll be all ready and armored up to have a sword battle with you when you step through the door...

      ...Sorry... Off track... Uhhh Yeeeah... big jellyfish = baaaaad <_< >_>
      Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
      We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

      Comment

      • DDR-9-Footer
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 25

        #33
        Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of japan

        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        Originally posted by Pumble
        Good old predictable North America with fewer creatures that poison, strangle, or just scare the general crap out of you.
        Seriously. Like...we have bears...and that's it.
        but we also have peguins addicted to slasa.....
        Originally posted by ToshX
        I spent 10 days in a hospital. The police arrested me and sent me there. Yes, it was a mental hospital :/ Four of them pointed their guns at me, waking me up at noon on Saturday.


        Oh yeah, I met some really interesting people there. One of them said that he saw demons and that he wanted to kill me ^_____^

        Comment

        • kickassbuddy
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 594

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of japan

          Japan !?!? 100x jellyfish?!?! Commence for tentacle rape!

          Comment

          • Hr2
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 2350

            #35
            Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of japan

            Originally posted by kickassbuddy
            Japan !?!? 100x jellyfish?!?! Commence for tentacle rape!
            Exactly. The new age of tentacle rape hentai will be centered around these guys.

            Comment

            • Sol_Solis
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 661

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of ja

              Hentai luvers 4 lyphe <33333333333

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of ja

                Those are not jellyfish.



                Those are METROIDS.
                In their primary stage. If they are allowed to thrive, they WILL become the bubbly terror we all know and fear.

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of ja

                  =O

                  Wouldn't you know it, I've just landed on this planet which happens to have numerous upgrades for my suit in hard-to-get (but not impossible) places.

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #39
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out o

                    Originally posted by Omeganitros
                    Those are not jellyfish.

                    Those are METROIDS.
                    In their primary stage. If they are allowed to thrive, they WILL become the bubbly terror we all know and fear.
                    Sometimes I forget why Omega is the greatest.

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #40
                      Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of japan

                      Originally posted by FluorescentArmy
                      MrGiggles Said
                      Oh my god. I cannot stand those jellyfish. They always sting me whenever I have fun, and now, they're triple the size! YAY!!!
                      ^thats hilarious. But seriously that would hurt to get stung. But it's ok Noone likes the Japanese in america...
                      gj quoting

                      Anywho, 100x jelly rate is really gonna mess up Japan's economy compared to Scania once it ends. Let's just hope they drop whips so I can get one for cheap.
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_of_fear
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 42

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of ja

                        Dang...thats a lot of jellyfish!...Wow....
                        I hate how the USA takes anime shows and turns them into complete crap.....It annoys me....-_-

                        Comment

                        • Sage_Of_Seasons
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 9

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of ja

                          Cheese....It's War of the worlds...except the aliens are JELLYFISH!!! WHO DA THOUGHT???

                          Comment

                          • MalReynolds
                            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 6571

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of ja

                            Woah, metroids are way smaller. Unless you're talking about bigger metroids.

                            Mal
                            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                            My new novel:

                            Maledictions: The Offering.

                            Now in Paperback!

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of ja

                              They're in primal stage of evolution.

                              Comment

                              • MalReynolds
                                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 6571

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Huge jellyfish invade the crap out of ja

                                Or... They could just be super metroids!

                                Mal
                                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                                My new novel:

                                Maledictions: The Offering.

                                Now in Paperback!

                                Comment

                                Working...