FFR Forum Awards 2005 PM ME TO HELP TALLY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrGiggles
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 2846

    #76
    Cool, I got two best newbie nominations. Otherwise I don't stand out in any way.



    Behavior

    Friendliest Poster:Fish
    Least Friendly Poster:AP
    Most Valuable Poster:Omega
    Most Helpful Poster:LD
    Least Helpful Poster:Moogy
    Biggest Postwhore:Yanah_God
    Most Random Poster:Moogy
    Best Newbie:dorkatthedisco
    Worst Newbie:I can't decide.


    Forum

    Best Avatar:Guido
    Worst Avatar:Anybody who doesn't have one.
    Best Signature:
    Worst Signature:Sol Solis
    Best Staff Member:Fish/Chardish
    Worst Staff Member:
    Worst Overall Poster:Yanah_God
    Best Overall Poster:Jewpin
    Most Missed:I dunno I'm still mostly a newbie.
    Least Missed:
    Best Threads: (no aperson, we're not talking about your snazzy wardrobe) Mal Raynolds
    Worst Threads:kmlt

    Personality/Other

    Funniest Poster:Synthlight. He just pops up randomly.
    Least Funny Poster:
    Smartest Poster:
    Stupidest Poster:
    Most Talented:Reach
    Least Talented:Sente
    Most Intelligent Poster:Q
    Least Intelligent Poster:SHO666
    Most Interesting Poster:Fish
    Best Music:
    Best Artist:

    Future!

    Next Mod:Me. You know I would be awesome.
    Next Adminon't need one.
    Next Ban:
    User Most Likely to Leave Soon:Whoever last posted in the newbie forum.

    Threads

    Most Interesting Critical Thinking discussion:
    Funniest Garbage Bin Thread:How do I shot web
    Most Enjoyable Chit Chat Thread:I guess any of Mal's threads

    I'll finish this later.

    Comment

    • Sol_Solis
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 661

      #77
      It's not longer funny to vote for me as the worst signature you stupid unfunny garbage bin postwhore.

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #78
        Afro: you were the only person on that page with all of the categories there.

        dAnce: the original image was funny. The thread wasn't.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • MrGiggles
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 2846

          #79
          Originally posted by Sol_Solis
          It's not longer funny to vote for me as the worst signature you stupid garbage bin unfunny postwhore.
          Not trying to be funny. Your sig blows.

          Comment

          • Sol_Solis
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 661

            #80
            Predictable response.

            You have failed to differentiate yourself from all the other random noobs who come along now and then and make their home in the garbage bin.

            Comment

            • MrGiggles
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2005
              • 2846

              #81
              Garbage bin is my home because all day I have to be serious.
              So, when I want to act retarded and get it all out, I go to the GBin. Because I would die if I never got to act like a dumbass.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #82
                You are all taking this far too seriously.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • MrGiggles
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2846

                  #83
                  It happens when I stay up this late.

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #84
                    I'm not referring to just you.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #85
                      Best post in this thread: Kilga

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #86
                        I move that become a new category so I can vote for myself yet again.

                        EDIT:

                        Best post in this thread: Kilgamayan
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • Specforces
                          Yes
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 5028

                          #87
                          Thank god somebody said what should have been said. Stop taking this shite seriously.
                          Check Out My Music

                          Comment

                          • Sol_Solis
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 661

                            #88
                            The internet is serious business.

                            Comment

                            • zajac
                              aka uAnimals
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 4050

                              #89
                              All I've been voted for so far is for Best Music... Which is cool 'n all... But that's all? Kinda hurts, guys... 3,500 posts and been here for over two years means nothing... And most of the votes are all going to admins and mods... All well... I'll get my votes up in a bit...
                              Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                              We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                              Comment

                              • buuuh
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 365

                                #90
                                User who should be unbanned: tsutter

                                asdfasdgafddh

                                Behavior

                                Friendliest Poster: Arch0wl
                                Least Friendly Poster: hayden
                                Most Valuable Poster: Omega is coo
                                Most Helpful Poster: uhh Kilga?
                                Least Helpful Poster: u
                                Biggest Postwhore: 90% of the garbage bin
                                Most Random Poster: Moogy or aperson I suppose
                                Best Newbie: Every newbie this year has been homo rofl
                                Worst Newbie: flippunsm


                                Forum

                                Best Avatar: aperson
                                Worst Avatar: reallife rofl
                                Best Signature: Kilga
                                Worst Signature: TASSELFUCKINGFOOT
                                Best Staff Member: Kilga he he
                                Worst Staff Member: spookgoblin rofl
                                Worst Overall Poster: mrsbrunette or whatever her name is
                                Best Overall Poster: moogy
                                Most Missed: yoshimaro
                                Least Missed: spookgoblin (wait did he leave yet lol)
                                Best Threads: hey its easter
                                Worst Threads: anything in "critical thinking"

                                Personality/Other

                                Funniest Poster: aperson
                                Least Funny Poster: any of u
                                Smartest Poster: Kefit
                                Stupidest Poster: flippunsm
                                Most Talented moogy
                                Least Talented: moogy
                                Most Intelligent Poster: (lol?) Kefit
                                Least Intelligent Poster: flippunsm
                                Most Interesting Poster: aperson
                                Best Music: kil
                                Best Artist: blinky

                                Future!

                                Next Mod: tsutter
                                Next Admin: tsutter
                                Next (un)Ban: tsutter
                                User Most Likely to Leave Soon: flippunsm (hey i can hope)

                                Threads

                                Most Interesting Critical Thinking discussion: rofl
                                Funniest Garbage Bin Thread: rofl
                                Most Enjoyable Chit Chat Thread: rofl
                                Best post in this thread: rofl


                                Comment

                                Working...