My god! Smashing an Xbox 360?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SionNekai
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2004
    • 60

    #76
    oh dear god what will that child do that whole month
    if it was me hopefully not be forced to socialize that would suck imo

    Comment

    • TehWhack
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2003
      • 766

      #77
      More like Crapbox 360 am I rite?

      Oh hay I used to play ITG

      Comment

      • 87x
        Retired Staff
        • Dec 2002
        • 4379

        #78
        That site is funny because on the main page it has both the above link and this one.



        Ten reasons to not buy a 360, and Ten reasons To GET the 360.


        RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
        87x: more like.. professional goth.

        Comment

        • OhsH
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 24

          #79
          As because I am such a loser, I was late on the donation starting


          as a replication.

          I am accepting donations in the form of xbox 360's

          0 of 10

          Comment

          • aznmystique
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 5

            #80
            you know what guys? I think everyone wants to get this or get that or get the XBOX 360 for Christmas and forgetting the most important thing of all... the true meaning of Christmas. I mean think about it. The gifts are just extra but what about the people you love and all? you don't need gifts for that or getting them on eBay! I'm trying to be a nun but hey this is what is going on right now.
            \"Remember M, Remember E, put them together... remember ME!\" :P

            Comment

            Working...