Would you wear nothing but your underwear at school?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Paper07
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 17

    #46
    NO

    NEVER HOW BOUT IF U GET PANTEDS LOL

    Comment

    • Paper07
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 17

      #47
      RE: NO

      ok

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #48
        Re: RE: Re: Would you wear nothing but your underwear at sch

        Originally posted by Cenright
        You know, the scenario that always breaks the barrier of self-consciousness is when you are in the marching band. You have your full polyester uniform on, and it is 110 degrees out, meaning it is 125 degrees in the uniform. Once you march for a few miles, by the time you get back, all gloves are off. NO ONE cares then. Everyone cares about one thing, and that is cooling down, so sometimes things look a little worse than it is to outsiders.
        Just admit, everyone in band is a horny kid. They may be in it partly for the music, but these naked orgies are a definite plus.

        DO NOT DENY IT!
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • Rediahs
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 75

          #49
          I would not, because I am insecure about my body.

          However, if I wanted to, I could, and nobody could do anything about it - even in classes, lectures, tests... we have NO dress code whatsoever. None. At all. Anything legal goes. There isn't a rule anywhere that says what we can wear throughout general campus buildings. I am not sure if this is common at universities or if it's just mine, because er, I've only been to this one... as expected.

          That being said, we have to wear shoes and a shirt in food serving areas (the cafeterias). So if I wanted to go around in my underwear I'd have to bring shoes and a shirt if I wanted to eat.

          It's insane how many girls here dress up as prostitutes for halloween. And they get -really- slutty. And nobody can do anything. I guess that's why they do.
          Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I was all, "we pretended we were going to murder you"? That was great.

          Comment

          Working...