Check out how awesome my apartment isn't.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stretchypanda
    shock me shock me
    • Sep 2004
    • 4123

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Check out how awesome my apartment isn

    o.o

    I was sort of mesmerized by the rotating you in your icon. What the hell.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Check out how awesome my apartment isn

      Excellent.
      RIP

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Check out how awesome my apartment isn

        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
        Move out.
        Seriously. You should not be paying these people a dime with all the problems you've faced so far.

        Take some legal action against the apartment complex.

        That being said, mice eating through stuff like this is pretty normal actually. We have squirrels here that eat through the big green recycling ... things as if they're nothing. They eat through buckets. They eat through birdfeeders, and not only the wooden or plastic ones. They are crazy.

        ~Squeek

        Comment

        • banditcom
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 6243

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Check out how awesome my apartment isn

          Damn........ :/

          Comment

          • stretchypanda
            shock me shock me
            • Sep 2004
            • 4123

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Check out how awesome my apartment isn

            Pest-control guy told me he put bait out behind the fridge, stove, and washer, then assured me the poison can't hurt my dog ("I had a puppy about this big eat like 4 blocks of that stuff and all it did was make him poop green for a week"). So... hopefully the stupid rodents will hurry up and die. Or go away or whatever.

            And I failed to mention that the horrible smell in my apartment is coming from underneath the refrigerator. Someone was supposed to have cleaned it forever ago, but the maintenance guy who promised cleaning services was sent to another property the day after he delivered my new fridge and didn't leave a report of any unfinished business he had. Jerk. I gift-wrapped a birthday present for him, too.

            Comment

            • GuidoHunter
              is against custom titles
              • Oct 2003
              • 7371

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Check out how awesome my apartment isn

              Was the present a steaming pile of crap? Because that would be an appropriate gift.

              --Guido


              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

              Comment

              • angel-d
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 278

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Check out how awesome my apartment isn

                Oh wow, stretchy, sounds like you been having a pretty rough tme of it there. Hopefully things will all get sorted out eventually. I thought my moving day was bad, but we only had to break in to unlock the bolt on the inside of the door and disinfect the place from top to bottom.
                I am in awe of how you can still live there, i would have moved out after a week of you put up with.
                Good luck for everything continuing to improve and i hope you will not discover any other nasty surprises in the place.

                Comment

                • stretchypanda
                  shock me shock me
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 4123

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Check out how awesome my apartment isn

                  amanda tripped (4:06:50 PM): Oh man.
                  amanda tripped (4:06:56 PM): My apartment manager just showed up.
                  amanda tripped (4:06:58 PM): Mop in hand.
                  amanda tripped (4:07:05 PM): To clean the floor underneath my fridge.

                  This woman tries HARD.

                  Comment

                  • suicidalmuskrat
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 739

                    #24
                    You should've delayed moving in when there were still people in the apartment you signed a lease for, and sued them. Then taken that money to afford a nicer place. In fact, maybe you could still do that. I have a similar story: my landlord rented out my apartment 15 days before my lease expired. I got a full months rent and my full security deposit for that one (and since I was already moved out it wasn't a big deal, and I got about 700 dollars out of it...it was cool.)
                    I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                    Done, and done.

                    Comment

                    • gardyloo
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 580

                      #25
                      Seriously, you should move out.
                      Take as much stuff as you can

                      Comment

                      Working...