RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: "In da Bginnin God cre8d da heavens
I would love to text everybody random bits from Songs of Solomon.
"Her breasts were like 2 gazelle" sent to everyone I know = awesome
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
Re: RE: Re: RE: "In da Bginnin God cre8d da heavens &am
Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
Ha, I could send the whole bible in less than that.
sup eve 8 )
onos i 8 da evl frut
=( wer bannd
omg profets comin
ya guz btetr repnet cuz god don liek fagorts
orly?
ya rly
oic
omg itx flooodin
haha noobs i bult a boat
nooooooo
yaaaaaa
omg arch of the convent
arch0wl of the covent? ololol
shutp this iz srs
o oky
pls jues is comin soon
ya rite
best regocnize
shutp it jon
o k but dont blam me when ur in hell lol
hey gusz i'm jessus
lol ya rite
no rly
ok what can u do
i can walk on watr
omg hax
ya
ur a devil
no im not
ur gonna get banned
noplz
oka done
hye im back
how ur bannd
ya ip proxy lol
hax
ya see ya L8R
man that jsues was prtyy cool lets teach about him
ill mke the relieioun
ok i rite it all down.
what about the end ov da world?
o rite...fire n' blood n' som other stuff
o. k.
make it good noob
i am
k
xXAdamXx420: Hay Eve wnt 2 cyber?
SexyxGurlxEve760: K.
SexyxGurlxEve760: OMG. I m pragnant!
Sk8trboixXAdamXx420: STFU!
------
AlphaOmega777: S^ Abel?
This_is_Abel: nm, who dis b?
AlphaOmega_God7777: I m God. U no?
This_is_Abel: O Hay. I gotz u a sheep
AlphaOmega777: Thnx!
------
AlphaOmega777: S^ Cain?
Auto response from iSaNeLiKeAcAiN: afk.
AlphaOmega777: FUK!
iSaNeLiKeAcAiN: Sup?
AlphaOmega777: WTF man? I wantz stuf!
iSaNeLiKeAcAiN: U kan hav sum fruit b.
AlphaOmega777: DAT'S GAY. U SUCK!
iSaNeLiKeAcAiN: WTF? Y?
AlphaOmega777: Ur bro give me sheeps!
iSaNeLiKeAcAiN: brb
-----
iSaNeLiKeAcAiN: MUTHER FUCKN @$$HOLE!
This_is_Abel: WTF u meen?
iSaNeLiKeAcAiN: SCREW U MANs! I FUK PISSD OFF?>@!
This_is_Abel: Y?
iSaNeLiKeAcAiN: I tell u in da field aight?!
This_is_Abel: Aight. C U THERE.
This_is_Abel has signed off.
-----
AlphaOmega777: Yo. Where Abel b @?
iSaNeLiKeAcAiN: I kill3d him.
AlphaOmega777: O SNAP!
iSaNeLiKeAcAiN: HEADSHOT LOL!
AlphaOmega777: U r b& 4 lyf.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: "In da Bginnin God cre8d da heavens
You know those "If WW2 was an RTS" things? There should be one for "If the Bible was an RTS."
=O
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
Re: RE: Re: RE: "In da Bginnin God cre8d da heavens &am
Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
Ha, I could send the whole bible in less than that.
sup eve 8 )
onos i 8 da evl frut
=( wer bannd
omg profets comin
ya guz btetr repnet cuz god don liek fagorts
orly?
ya rly
oic
omg itx flooodin
haha noobs i bult a boat
nooooooo
yaaaaaa
omg arch of the convent
arch0wl of the covent? ololol
shutp this iz srs
o oky
pls jues is comin soon
ya rite
best regocnize
shutp it jon
o k but dont blam me when ur in hell lol
hey gusz i'm jessus
lol ya rite
no rly
ok what can u do
i can walk on watr
omg hax
ya
ur a devil
no im not
ur gonna get banned
noplz
oka done
hye im back
how ur bannd
ya ip proxy lol
hax
ya see ya L8R
man that jsues was prtyy cool lets teach about him
ill mke the relieioun
ok i rite it all down.
what about the end ov da world?
o rite...fire n' blood n' som other stuff
o. k.
make it good noob
i am
k
I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time. WIN!
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: "In da Bginnin God cre8d da heavens
EgyptXHighXLife: hey guysz weer fkd cuz we cant run in2 da red see.
HebrewSlave8376235: wtf ask god to dry it or sumthn
EgyptXHighXLife: rofl hey god cna u hax the red seea for us cuz ramesses is a jerk
AlphaOmega777: ya hold on lemme exit out of sm
EgyptXHighXLife: awexme
AlphaOmega777: ya
EgyptXHighXLife: hurry lol cuz thry gonns killa us
AlphaOmega777: shut it dis taks sum doin, u culd help u no
EgyptXHighXLife: fine, jurst purt it or sumthn
AlphaOmega777: k, done
--
HebrewSlave2037502: so whatdo we do now?
EgyptXHighXLife: dunno strat a clna i guss
EgyptXHighXLife: hye hold on imma get da ruls so noobs dont hax us
EgyptXHighXLife: u guz chill heer till i com bakc k?
HebrewSlave2037502: k
HebrewSlave0143653: k
HebrewSlave9438736: k
HebrewSlave0836222: k
HebrewSlave0888272: k
HebrewSlave1029374: k
HebrewSlave4778303: k
--
EgyptXHighXLife: hye agin i got liek 10 rulz 4 uz
HebrewSlave2037502: we worship da gold cow
HebrewSlave0143653: we worship da gold cow
HebrewSlave9438736: we worship da gold cow
HebrewSlave0836222: we worship da gold cow
HebrewSlave0888272: we worship da gold cow
HebrewSlave1029374: we worship da gold cow
HebrewSlave4778303: we worship da gold cow
EgyptXHighXLife: wtfux ur b& cuw
GOLDENAMERICANIDOL: hatr
EgyptXHighXLife: ya rite, haxer
GOLDENAMERICANIDOL: whatev
Re: RE: Re: RE: "In da Bginnin God cre8d da heavens &am
Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
Ha, I could send the whole bible in less than that.
sup eve 8 )
onos i 8 da evl frut
=( wer bannd
omg profets comin
ya guz btetr repnet cuz god don liek fagorts
orly?
ya rly
oic
omg itx flooodin
haha noobs i bult a boat
nooooooo
yaaaaaa
omg arch of the convent
arch0wl of the covent? ololol
shutp this iz srs
o oky
pls jues is comin soon
ya rite
best regocnize
shutp it jon
o k but dont blam me when ur in hell lol
hey gusz i'm jessus
lol ya rite
no rly
ok what can u do
i can walk on watr
omg hax
ya
ur a devil
no im not
ur gonna get banned
noplz
oka done
hye im back
how ur bannd
ya ip proxy lol
hax
ya see ya L8R
man that jsues was prtyy cool lets teach about him
ill mke the relieioun
ok i rite it all down.
what about the end ov da world?
o rite...fire n' blood n' som other stuff
o. k.
make it good noob
i am
k
Comment