My Tell (Or why I suck at high-stakes Poker)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    RE: My Tell (Or why I suck at high-stakes Poker)

    TPS.... so, how much money is that exactly? Oh yea..... ZERO.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #17
      RE: My Tell (Or why I suck at high-stakes Poker)

      Mal. Do you see what you've been doing all this time? You've been posting your stories in CT. CC is much better if you want decent replies.

      Also, it was only decent until the very end when you described Steve's response. Then it was hilarious.

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #18
        RE: My Tell (Or why I suck at high-stakes Poker)

        I usually post more of my serious stuff in CT to get critiques... And not to sound ego-tripping or anything, but sometimes I just write for the enjoyment of myself and others. Those ones usually go in Chit Chat because they're meant to be enjoyed, not torn apart at the hands of viscious critics =)

        Mal
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • FishFishRevolution
          GotR Creator
          • Nov 2003
          • 7251

          #19
          RE: My Tell (Or why I suck at high-stakes Poker)

          Another awesome story by Mal. Well done.

          Comment

          Working...