Whorli's Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Really Bad Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #16
    RE: Whorli

    Damn...

    That's a sad story.

    Comment

    • The_Q
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 4391

      #17
      RE: Whorli

      That's such a bad day I feel compelled to send you stuff. I just wish I had stuff to send. Wait, I have an old computer. Unfortunately, it's a desktop and it's a POS.

      And I don't have the money for shipping.

      But I'm still really sorry. Especially sorry that someone is trying to drag you to Texas (where you should visit the Texas people from this site while you're down here) during September.

      I know, I'll send an Free-Z-Pac!

      Q

      Comment

      • whorlichan
        Tiny Plastic Meat
        • Apr 2004
        • 669

        #18
        RE: Whorli

        I am posting from the new computer, Chunks-O-Hot-Goodness. No, that's not really her name--I have to think of a good one to explain how SLEEK and SEXY and SHINY she really is.

        I went to Costco with $1400 in my pocket to buy the same computer Tass has--an HP with a widescreen shiny bright thing for a screen and a lot of USB ports and lots of memory, etc. They didn't have it. What they did have was a Toshiba for $1600--and that's where I stopped, because I am NOT dealing with Toshiba EVER EVER AGAIN--and a Compaq for $900. The only thing this beautiful silver thing doesn't have that Tass's HP has is 2 extra USB ports, and I can deal with that. It's SHINY DAMMIT.

        I am in love with this computer, and with Tasselfoot (the external harddrive is named Tasselfoot. Maybe I should name the computer Whorli ) because it's kept all my info and pictures and useless MP3 thingies safe.

        Now, off to INSTALL stuff!
        Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
        First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
        My lame LJ
        My friend Cassie's amazing photography

        Comment

        • chickendude
          Away from Computer
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 1901

          #19
          RE: Whorli

          Smart stuff using an external hard drive
          my computer isnt sexy at all =\ its like this laptop that might as well be a desktop because its lost all portability

          eh whatever

          note to everyone: PRESARIO LAPTOPS SUCK
          thank you =)

          and now you have a pwn computer, good luck with that job and stuff and beware of carrots

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #20
            RE: Whorli

            Hey babe... I'd give you money, but... I don't have any.

            Between giving my mother $2000 as a first payment for my car (and still owing her $6000) and putting around $5000 into the business, my funds are just about tapped for the time being... oh yea, I owe $1000 to the business account too. Good thing I have about $1200 in my pocket.

            Plusses: $2000 a month in salary, and $1000 quarterly for food, when I spend less than half that.
            Negatives: Thinking about buying a $425,000 piece of real estate... would require $40,000 down payment + mortgage. Good thing there are already tenants living in it and Ori's parents are willing to foot the down payment.
            RIP

            Comment

            • ToshX
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2004
              • 5111

              #21
              RE: Whorli

              Uninteresting comment, but I think it ends with "very bad day" rather than "really bad day".

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #22
                RE: Whorli

                Wow...

                Uh, I'm glad I have a Dell. They sent me tons of stuff for free. Such as Microsoft Office Professional(over 100 dollars: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, etc.), operating system cd's and all that crap. For free! I THINK i'm getting a new one soon, and i'm obviously going with Dell again because they're cool and give you stuff and if you call after 1pm you get the people with southern accents instead of the indian people who are confusing.


                Yeah.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • chickendude
                  Away from Computer
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1901

                  #23
                  RE: Whorli

                  Hey, whats wrong with Indian people,

                  If I may ask, whats your business, Tass

                  Dells are good, my dad got one with a free flat screen LCD monitor
                  we got all the free stuff, except no MS Office, we just uploaded our old 2000 one

                  Comment

                  • RevenG-
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 425

                    #24
                    RE: Whorli

                    Wow that really sucks. But I dont have any money...well I do but not enough to support at all.
                    "Originally posted by Tokzic"
                    we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

                    Comment

                    • whorlichan
                      Tiny Plastic Meat
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 669

                      #25
                      RE: Whorli

                      Tass's mom gave me Office 2003 Professional...anything else I need I download. Simple, no?
                      Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                      First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                      My lame LJ
                      My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #26
                        RE: Whorli

                        I'd rather not get into detail about my business... its not drug dealing, but its not exactly legal.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • nforcer06164
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 4772

                          #27
                          RE: Whorli

                          You mean BitTorrent?

                          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                          Originally posted by Squeek
                          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                          Comment

                          • angel-d
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 278

                            #28
                            RE: Whorli

                            Oh man, that really sucks. I was having problems with my old laptop just before i came on holiday to Malaysia and Phillipines, as in it kept turning itself off every 5 minutes for no reason and sounded like a lawnmower when it was on. So i got myself a new one (conned my dad into paying for most of it by calling it an early christmas present) hehe yey. I am now the proud owner of a brand new Japanese built Sony Vaio called Princess. I love her so much, spend my every waking moment next to her listening to the sweet music she plays for me and waching movies on her SWEET widescreen which unlike normal laptops you can look at from almost any angle and it will still be clear. The only downside is that in my fiance's room (where Princess lives at the moment) there is no wireless internet connections so i haven't been able to let her loose on the internet yet.

                            Anyway, i hope you have fun with your new laptop and it serves you better than your last one. The description you gave in your first post sounds kind of like the movie clip that was on here before with the guy talking about the Mac computer.

                            Hoep your interview went ok as well!!

                            Comment

                            • Anuj
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 5998

                              #29
                              RE: Whorli

                              Yeah... WHAT is wrong with Indian people? XD

                              Nah, I'm kidding, I can get what you mean, those accents are o.O

                              Anyways... extended warranties are definately the way to go... I was looking at laptops to buy, I could buy a 2 ghz centrino for around 1900 canadian, or I could buy a 1.73 ghz centrino for 1600 canadian... NORMALLY i would've went with the 2 ghz, but the fact is, the 1.73 ghz comes from futureshop, where i can buy a 3 year extended warranty, and if my laptop dies in those 3 years, they'll replace it for me...

                              and tasselfoot sounds like he's making a nice sum of money if he's thinking of buying a 425000 house... how old are you tass? o.O


                              Comment

                              • Tasuke
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1671

                                #30
                                RE: Whorli

                                Sorry about your bad day, but it turned into something better. So good for you
                                I think it would be a good idea for you to name the computer Whorli, because then
                                "Tasselfoot" could "plug into" "Whorli" at any time.

                                Comment

                                Working...