aperson special radioshow tonight at 8:30 CST

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CtrlAltDestroy
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 100

    #16
    RE: aperson special radioshow tonight at 8:30 CST

    it sucks so far. get better songs.
    Originally posted by lightdarkness
    Chardish doesn\'t shower

    Comment

    • aperson
      FFR Hall of Fame
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 3434

      #17
      RE: aperson special radioshow tonight at 8:30 CST

      Thanks for that amazing observation.




      Play in a highway

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #18
        RE: aperson special radioshow tonight at 8:30 CST

        Play some more Machine Drum.

        Comment

        • aperson
          FFR Hall of Fame
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 3434

          #19
          Re: RE: aperson special radioshow tonight at 8:30 CST

          Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
          Play some more Machine Drum.
          not in my mix, doesn't jive with what I have in mind. I will in my random songs after flashbulb section though.

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: aperson special radioshow tonight at 8:30 CST

            Aight, what's on now has a good sound to it.

            EDIT: Well done, altogether an excellent show.

            Comment

            • aperson
              FFR Hall of Fame
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 3434

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: aperson special radioshow tonight at 8:30 CST

              Show's over, hope you all enjoyed. I had a pretty good # of listeners (usually around 25 or so) so I will definitely be doing this again.

              Next show will be tomorrow at 9:30 EST.

              Comment

              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                Threat Emulation
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 5184

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: aperson special radioshow tonight at 8:30 CST

                I missed it. Atleast football and basketball with my friends was fun.
                Also, too bad I have to go on vacation tomorrow night and won't be able to listen in then either.

                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                I'm light f**king darkness

                Comment

                • Mindfields
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 1566

                  #23
                  Re: RE: aperson special radioshow tonight at 8:30 CST

                  Originally posted by aperson
                  Milkshake / Toxic remix
                  DJ Zinc remix or some other crap?

                  Comment

                  • aperson
                    FFR Hall of Fame
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 3434

                    #24
                    Re: RE: aperson special radioshow tonight at 8:30 CST

                    Originally posted by Mindfields
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    Milkshake / Toxic remix
                    DJ Zinc remix or some other crap?
                    Met Biddler.

                    Comment

                    Working...