Waddap,This Is The Sexy Juggalette,Pondering..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mwerp
    Banned
    • Aug 2003
    • 1078

    #16
    kekeke

    Comment

    • carnage
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 266

      #17
      Originally posted by Brett
      god damn canadians
      ......Go fuck your cousin, oh wait, you can't you're to busy fucking your brother.

      And jewpin, I don't care if you call me scorpio, actually, do it, cause then people will know who I am if they don't already,lol.
      ¤Cå®ñågê¤

      Comment

      • Pirate_King_CERVANTES
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 197

        #18
        yeah. call me yanah. or annoying. or whatever.

        And, mwerp, GO SHOVE YOUR FUCKING RETARDED IQ-LOWERING SO CALLED '1337' OR WHATEVER FUCKTARD LANGUAGE IT IS, I AM SURE EVERYONE WOULD APPRECIATE IT

        Comment

        • GreenMan
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 43

          #19
          I support mwerp in his 1337 ways but no the whole story, i really didnt get that, its funny though

          Comment

          • jewpinthethird
            (The Fat's Sabobah)
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2002
            • 11711

            #20
            Originally posted by carnage
            Originally posted by Brett
            god damn canadians
            ......Go $*%# your cousin, oh wait, you can't you're to busy #$#ing your brother.

            And jewpin, I don't care if you call me scorpio, actually, do it, cause then people will know who I am if they don't already,lol.
            Fine then, I'll call you Little Mustache Girl. Just to piss you off.

            Comment

            • nickjt
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 261

              #21
              Hey Canadians OWN u rerember thhat war we beat you in? o wait... thats the one we all drunk beer and rode around on mooses shouting "whats that all aboot eh?" NEVER MIND

              Originally posted by NotMoogy
              You guys are comedic geniuses! I wish I had your ability to make up humorous events and or scenes!

              Comment

              • Mwerp
                Banned
                • Aug 2003
                • 1078

                #22
                Originally posted by Pirate_King_CERVANTES
                And, mwerp, GO SHOVE YOUR #$#ing RETARDED IQ-LOWERING SO CALLED '1337' OR WHATEVER FUCKTARD LANGUAGE IT IS, I AM SURE EVERYONE WOULD APPRECIATE IT
                NOTHX

                Comment

                • Bittabe-be
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 392

                  #23
                  That was fucking dumb. but hey, Mwerp, That was fucking hilarious. I needed to read something as entertaining as that. hat was sooooooooooooooo fucking funny to me!!!!! (maybe not to everyone else, but it was to me!!)
                  Oh, and Scorp--Hi!!!
                  SEXIER THAN MOLD ON A CHEESE STICK........ IT\'S ME! HOW SEXY IS THAT? DEAD SEXY...

                  Remember: It\'s only funny until someone gets hurt...then it\'s hilarious!
                  www.xanga.com/bittabo.

                  I don\'t drink water- fish have sex in it

                  Comment

                  Working...