Replay of suicide bombing in London

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • british_bmx2005
    Banned
    • Jan 2005
    • 214

    #16
    Re: RE: Re: RE: Replay of suicide bombing in London

    Originally posted by dancingmaniac3
    You freakin live in texas, as well as me, and you WANT Texas to get bombed? WTF that is the weirdest (#$% ive ever heard.
    I didnt say that I want them to bombed us. I just said that if they bombed one or both of the chemical plants in Baytown or Texas City, it'll cause mass caos.

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Replay of suicide bombing in London

      Originally posted by british_bmx2005
      I didnt say that I want them to bombed us. I just said that if they bombed one or both of the chemical plants in Baytown or Texas City, it'll cause mass caos.
      Originally posted by british_bmx2005
      They need to bomb the big chemical plants like Baytown, Texas or Texas City, Texas to bring complete caos.
      Originally posted by british_bmx2005
      They need to bomb the big chemical plants like Baytown, Texas or Texas City, Texas to bring complete caos.
      You understand that no one cares about what topics you make, right?

      Comment

      • british_bmx2005
        Banned
        • Jan 2005
        • 214

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Replay of suicide bombing in London

        Originally posted by Snapps
        You understand that no one cares about what topics you make, right?
        You understand that no one cares about what comebacks you make, right?

        Comment

        • Snapps
          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 5650

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Replay of suicide bombing in London

          Originally posted by british_bmx2005
          Originally posted by Snapps
          You understand that no one cares about what topics you make, right?
          You understand that no one cares about what comebacks you make, right?
          OH HOHO

          YOU GOT ME

          I GUESS I LOST LOL OH POO

          Comment

          • CypherToorima
            Boss of all bosses
            • Jul 2003
            • 2452

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Replay of suicide bombing in London

            says the person who started it =<

            Seriously though, bombing the same place not to long after the first bombing is scary, as Q said. They went under the radar and bombed the subway station again without anything to stop them.
            I'm a figantic gaggot

            Comment

            • Spazzbite
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 2181

              #21
              Re: RE: Replay of suicide bombing in London

              Originally posted by lightdarkness
              this is werid, I thought I typed in flashflashrevolution.com, not msnbc.com
              THANK YOU.

              Originally posted by Quicker
              shades don't break unless you break them.

              Comment

              • The_Q
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 4391

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Replay of suicide bombing in London

                I didnt say that I want them to bombed us. I just said that if they bombed one or both of the chemical plants in Baytown or Texas City, it'll cause mass caos.
                Bombing an industrial center that has a small population around it will do jack shit. What you need to be bombing are allies of the US. It's working, right now. Keep peppering our allies with attacks for a while, keeping us focused on the attacks there. Then send a warning shot our way in the form of another building going down. I would recommend the West Coast, seeing as it's far from the area of the other attacks (New England and other East Coast areas). If anything, Chicago would be a perfect attack for the North and Midwest. Atlanta has had its fair share and is pretty well protected, making it a valid target as well. LA is probably the most at risk at the time, though.

                The Texas Chemical Plants are nothing because nobody knows about them. Part of the fear instilled with the 9-11 attacks was that two massive structures that everyone knew and had endured several other attacks fell. To attack a chemical plant in the middle of nowhere that nobody really knows isn't going to do anything. A good terrorist attacks huge buildings everyone knows about. Example: Sears Tower.

                Q

                Comment

                Working...