RE: Re: RE: Grand Theft Auto in Trouble
In my opinion, the "Hot Coffee" mod wouldn't even be this widely heard of if copies of GTA:SA didn't get into the hands of so many kids. Once again, I wonder why parents even buy inappropriate games for their kids, especially if it's from a series that was known for its controversy, violence, etc. Even if the rating "Ao" wasn't given initially, I'm surprised that the descriptor "Mature 17+" did not tell parents that this isn't a game for their children.
In my opinion, the "Hot Coffee" mod wouldn't even be this widely heard of if copies of GTA:SA didn't get into the hands of so many kids. Once again, I wonder why parents even buy inappropriate games for their kids, especially if it's from a series that was known for its controversy, violence, etc. Even if the rating "Ao" wasn't given initially, I'm surprised that the descriptor "Mature 17+" did not tell parents that this isn't a game for their children.

Comment